'The one and only.' I nodded. 'Oh, and also, I'm going to England in a few days.'

'Sorry?!' Jake exclaimed, sitting up.

'I'm going to Wireless with everyone.' I repeated.

'Well when will you come back?' He asked.

'I don't know, to be honest. I might stay until the next conference that's in England.' I shrugged.

'Well no...' Jake shook his head.

'Just let her, Jake.' Erika reasoned. 'She's old enough to make her own decisions, and either way- she's probably going to go.' She giggled at the end.

'I like Erika a lot.' I laughed a little, putting an arm around her to show that I agreed with her. 

'Well you can go, but I just think that Logan won't be as fine with it.' Jake shrugged. 'Have fun telling him about it.'

'I will.' I said responded, getting up from the couch.

'Also, it was great meeting you.' I grinned at Erika, hugging her before going.

'You too.' She smiled widely back.

Erika was not like Chloe in any form. Chloe was more quiet and reserved, and Erika was confident and loud. For some reason though- I still got the good vibe off Erika, which I had gotten off Chloe. They both seemed like pretty good people and not snaky bitches.  

I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, realising I had to go and find Logan and tell him I was going to Wireless with the gang. I exited the kitchen, seeing Tessa a few feet away.

'Hey Tessa!' I greeted, before getting wrapped into a hug.

'Hey girl!' She replied enthusiastically.

'Have you seen Logan anywhere?' I asked.

'I think I saw him outside by the pool making a video or something.' She said.

'Thanks.' I smiled, jogging outside, to see Mike holding the camera and vlogging Evan push Logan into the pool. Mike panned the camera around to me as I burst out laughing at Logan. Logan grabbed Evan's ankle and pulled him into the pool before getting out of the pool and walking over to me with an evil grin on his face.

'NOOOOO!' I screamed, running indoors when I realised he was going to throw me into the pool. I literally wasn't able to get thrown in because I was on my period. 

I ran up the stairs and into the nearest room, which happened to be Jake's room. I slammed the door behind me and looked ahead of me to see Jake ontop of Erika, kissing her passionately.

'COME ON!' I threw my hands up and yelled, laughing. 'What did I do to deserve walking in on my brother about to have sex.' 

I walked out of the room, hearing laughter behind me. I turned the corner towards the stairs to see Logan. He grabbed me by the legs and hoisted me up on his shoulders.

'Logan.' I groaned, pounding my fists against my back. 

'What's up?' He asked, taking me down the stairs.

'Anyone can see up my skirt right now.' I said. He stopped a moment, debating what to do. 'Eh, I don't know any other ways to hold someone.' 

He carried on walked, Mike following us with the camera.

'Hey Mike.' I said to him.

'What's up?' He asked.

'Do you want to make a podcast right now?' I asked.

'Sure.' He shrugged. 

'Hey.' Logan turned around to him. 'What happened to Impaulsive?' He asked. 

'Dead podcast.' Mike said. 'Addie's and mine will be so much more interesting.'