iii. Welcome to Auradon

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

             The Five teens now sat in the limo as it pulled past the people who had gathered away to see what was going on. They sat on one side of the limo well on the other were shelves lined with Candy. More candy than Queenie had seen in her entire life on the isle. Queenie went to grab a piece of candy, but Jay and Carlos started fighting over it getting in her way. Evie tapped Queenie's shoulder and pointed between the two to another shelf of candy, which Queenie grabbed a piece of red crystal looking candy from. Queenie tried the hard candy, which she found to be quite good.

Evie looked at Mal, pulled out one of her makeup brushes, and started to put blush on Mal's Face "You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." She said, but Mal just pushed her hand away.

"Ew, stop. I'm plotting." Mal said

"Well, It's not very attractive," Evie said, turning to Queenie now wanting to do her makeup "Q?"

"What do you think," Queenie said, continuing to eat her piece of candy. Evie let out a sigh knowing the answer was no, and just decided to try the candy she had picked for herself.

"Oh!" Carlos exclaimed, hitting Jay having just shoved a new candy in his mouth "These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what." Queenie turned to Carlos two, having sat between Jay and Evie.

"Let me see." Jay snapped at the smaller boy, who just opened his mouth showing the chewed-up food.

"Ew!" Queenie said, as Jay flickered Carlos in the face and stole what was left of the candy in Carlos's hand.

"Ow!" Carlos exclaimed. Jay broke the piece of candy in half and gave half to Queenie, the two popped the candy in their mouths, looking at each other in amazement.

"That's so good," Queenie said Jay nodding in agreement. Well, the other four had been exploring the candy in the limo Mal was fiddling with a small remote, she pushed a button, and the divider between them and the driver opened. Evie glanced out the front window seeing them draw closer to the broken bridge.

"Look!" Evie shouted, scared as the limo approached the end of the bridge.

"It's a trap!" Carlos yelled, hiding against Jay, who wrapped one arm around him and the other around Queenie. Evie clung to Mal and Queenie to her. but nothing happened. The limo keeps driving over the water. The five Vks calmed down letting go of one another.

"What just happened?" Queenie asked the others. glancing out the back, they could see a golden bridge leading them off the Isle.

"It must be magic," Evie said excitedly.