ii. Unwanted Invitation

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

                Well, the Wonderland Tea Society was having their tea, Queenie Hearts was wandering around the Isle, flirting with the guys around her age and stealing things she wanted. She was trying to cool off steam from her latest fight with her mother, the Queen of Hearts. Queenie and her mother fought me then they got along. The Queen yelled at Queenie for every small mistake she made, from missing a spot well cleaning to messing up her tea order. Queenie even got yelled at for things Queenie didn't have anything to do with, like this time her mother yelled at her because they had no customers in the Queen of Hearts Salon because everyone went to Lady Tremaine's salon. Which of course they did, who would willingly get their hair done by a woman who's most commonly used sentence was 'Off with your head'.

Although Queenie was definitely mad enough to want to chop someone's head off, she dealt with her anger in a slightly better way, breaking guys' hearts. She even had a bet with one of her friends, Jay the son of Jafar, to see who could break the most hearts. Queenie was winning, of course. She had just dumped Lady Tremaine's grandson Anthony, adding another name to the list of broken hearts she caused, as Anthony had practically begged her not to dump him.

"Call me a schemer Call me a freak How can you say that? I'm just unique" Queenie heard singing as she turned down another alley, into a street full of stools trying to sell things, but were more likely to get stolen than bought. Queenie recognized the voice right around as another of her friends Mal the purple-haired daughter of Maleficent, and where there was Mal there were the others.

"What, me a traitor? Ain't got your back Are we not friends? What's up with that?" Jay sang. Queenie, spotting him stealing for a couple. Jay noticed Queenie and smirked at her.

Queenie rolled her eyes but sang adding her part to the song. "So I'm a misfit So I'm a flirt I broke your heart I made you hurt" she sang, wandering into a stool full of scarfs and winking at the boy manning it, in order for him not to notice the scarf she was still wearing.

Queenie walked and met up with Mal, and their other friend Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen, well the final member of their group Carlos, son of Carlos De Vil, sang the next line.

"The past is past Forgive, forget The truth is You ain't seen nothing yet" Carlos jumped onto a table, kicking over buckets full of apples, and tossing a bucket on some woman's head.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world. Wicked world" the girls sang as Jay and Carlos met up with them in the middle of the street, breaking into a surprisingly well-choreographed dance number that no one had ever practiced for.