𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

               ── A week before his coronation, Prince Ben enacts his first proclamation that five kids from the Isle of the lost will be brought to Auradon.

Chosen to go to Auradon is Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, Son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen, Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil, and finally Queenie, daughter of the Queens of Hearts and rightful heir to the throne of Wonderland. But the villain kids are given a task by their parents to steal the Fairy Godmother's magic wand and free the still trapped villains.

But Stealing the wand turns out tougher than expected when the VKs start to like living in Auradon. Will they listen to their parents or their Hearts, and Queenie's heart may just be leading her to the son of her mother's sworn enemy, Alistair Liddell.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒❝The Daughter of The Queen of Hearts❞――Played by Camila Mendes

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
❝The Daughter of The Queen of Hearts❞
――
Played by Camila Mendes

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐋❝The Son of Alice❞――Played by Ross Lynch

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐋
❝The Son of Alice❞
――
Played by Ross Lynch

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐋❝The Daughter of Alice❞――Played by Lili Reinhart

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐋
❝The Daughter of Alice❞
――
Played by Lili Reinhart

&

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬,

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: I Do Not own Descendants or any other Disney character or aspect. This Book will have multiple original characters.

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: This book is part of my Disney Descendants series Storybook Endings and will contain characters from other stories from the series. You do not have to read the other books in this series but you can if you want.