xv. Family Day Drama

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

           "Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!" A group of students led by Ben sang as Queenie and the other four Vks entered the gardens where Family Day was being held. Queenie couldn't really hear them singing though as her heart was beating so loud in her chest she was afraid everyone could hear it. But no one could. Queenie was nervous because for the first time in ten years she was going to see her dad.

Alistair, who had just finished singing, smiled over at Queenie, making her nerves settle down somewhat as she stood next to Evie and Mal. Alistair started to make his way towards the Princess of hearts when Alison grabbed his arm dragging him over to their mother, who was standing with Maddix, Harriet, Weiss and their fathers. "Hi Mom," Alistair greeted, their mother and Alice hugged her son.

"Hello, sweety," Alice said, "You sounded lovely,"

"Thanks, mom," Alistair, said, "I missed you,"

"I missed you too, and your sister of course," Alice said, moving a strand of hair out of Alison's face. "how have the two of you been doing?"

"I became co-captain of the cheer team, and well I already told you about everything that happened with me and Maddie and how we got together," Alison said, talking about her Maddix, who had started dating that winter.

"And Charlie and I's band is getting better, we still don't have a name, but we're working on it," Alistair added. "Oh, and I met someone,"

"Really? Who?" Alice asked happily. She was glad her son had met someone, as his late relationship only lasted a month before Weiss dumped him saying she was too busy for a boyfriend.

"Oh um," Alistair said, looking over to Queenie. "Queenie?" he called, waving her over.

"Alistair," Alison protested. But it was too late as Queenie was making her way over to the three blondes.

"Hi," Queenie said, feeling awkward as she stood next to Alistair.

"Queenie, I want to introduce you to my mom," Alistair said, lacing his hand through Queenie. "Mom this is Queenie my um girlfriend,"

"Girlfriend?" Alison asked, and Queenie was tempted to ask the same thing.

"I- well, maybe," Alistair stuttered. Queenie chuckled.

"It's nice to meet you, Alice," Queenie said.

"Mom, I'm not sure you'd want to talk to her," Alison said.

"Why not Ally," Alice asked her daughter.

"Well-,"

"My mom's the Queen of Hearts," Queenie admitted, cutting Alison off. "Alison was worried you'd be angry, because of what my mother did to you, and everyone else in wonderland,"