viii. Remedial Goodness 101

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

         Queenie sat in remedial goodness class, tapping her fingers on the desk she sat at, watching Fairy Godmother at the chalkboard. Evie and Mal were seated at a desk in front of Queenie. Jay and Carlos across the aisle from them. Evie, Jay, and Carlos were listening as Fairy Godmother talked. Well, Mal was drawing the magic wand in her sketchbook. Queenie was trying to listen but the class was just so boring. "If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it?" Mother Godmother read off the chalkboard pointing at the words as she said them "B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?"

"Huh," Evie let out a gasp as she raised her hand in the air.

"Evie," Fairy Godmother said, pointing to the blue-haired girl.

"What was the second one?" Evie asked. Mal looked over to Evie, clearly knowing the answer and that Evie was wrong. Queenie knew the answer as well, she just didn't want to answer.

"Oh, okay. Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother said, sounding a little disappointed, then noticing Mal not paying attention. "Mal?"

"C, give it a bottle," Mal said, looking towards Fairy Godmother, who smiled. So far Mal had answered every question correctly.

"Correct. Again." Fairy Godmother said.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos said, looking over at the girl.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," Mal explained.

"Oh," Carlos said

"That makes so much sense," Evie muttered.

A blonde-haired girl entered the classroom, pulling a scared black-haired girl holding a clipboard behind her. The two girls walked past the vks and up to the front of the room. The black-haired girl let out a small scream as she passed the five of them. "Oh. Hello, dear ones." Fairy Godmother said to the girls.

The Black-haired girl handed Fairy Godmother a clipboard, watching the VKs nervously, well the blonde seemed to only have interest in watching Evie. "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation," the black-haired girl said.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane," Fairy Godmother said, referring to the scared girl. Mal elbowed Evie and looked back to Queenie, who nodded, getting Mal's idea already. "And my Goddaughter Ellie," she introduced the blonde.

"Mom, no!" Jane said to her mom, not wanting the VKs attention on her. Ellie didn't seem to mind as much as Jane did.

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." Fairy godmother said, showing her daughter off to the other teens.