xvii. Off to the Coronation

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

             Alistair lay on his back on his bed strumming sadly at his guitar, Ben had spent the night at the castle and not at their dorm room so, it would be easier for him to get ready for today's coronation. Alistair couldn't stop thinking about Queenie, he was hurt about the love spell and worried about what would happen with the fairy godmother's wand. He figured he should tell someone Ben or Fairy Godmother, but he just wanted to lay in his bed and ditch the coronation altogether. His heart hurt.

A knock sounded on the dorm's door and Alison called from the other side. "Alistair, are you ready to go yet, the coronation will be starting soon," Alistair didn't answer, he just strummed another chord on his guitar. Alison sighed, opening the dorm door, and seeing her brother still in bed. "Seriously, get up,"

"I'm not going," Alistair muttered. Alison walked over to her brother's bed and sat at his feet.

"Ben's your friend. Of course, you're going," Alison said.

"I can't," Alistair insisted. "I won't go,"

"What is wrong with you?" Alison asked. "Yesterday you were so happy, and now you're-"

"Love happened," Alistair said, sitting up and looking at his sisters. "Except it wasn't love, I was under a spell,"

"What?" Alison asked, "Just as I was starting to like that girl, she put a love spell on you,"

"Well, no technically I did it to myself," Alistair said, leaning back on the bed.

"Well now I'm even more confused," Alison said. "What exactly happened?"

"Queenie and Jay were talking about some cookies, and Jay said I might like one, and Queenie didn't think I would, so I said I would, and she told me not to eat one but I did and next thing I know, bamm love." Alistair rambled. "the spell was in the cookies"

"Why did they have Love spell Cookies? And when did this cookie thing happen?" Alison inquired.

"I don't know, and the day of the tourney match," Alistair answered.

"Okay so, how does this stop you from going to Ben's coronation?" Alison asked.

"I don't know, and I can't go because She'll be there and I'm-I'm,"

"Mad?" Alison asked, cutting him off.

"No, not mad. I'm-"

"Heartbroken," Alison tried again. She had a feeling this was the problem, she'd been figuring that from the beginning Alistair had actually fallen for Queenie, before the cookie thing.

"Yeah," Alistair muttered, sadly.

Alison took a deep breath. "Alistair, listen to me. You like Queenie,"