v. Locating the Wand

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

               After leaving Weiss and the vks Alistair made his way to the music room, after grabbing his guitar and school bag from his dorm room. He was meeting his friend Charlie, the son of Charlotte La Bouff, for band rehearsal. The two boys had started a band together after bonding about music, Charlie on the drums and Alistair was the singer and lead guitar. They were the only ones in the band, although Doug jammed with them on his trumpet sometimes. The band was also yet to be named, for now, it was just called the band. Alistair was a little late in meeting up with Charlie when he entered the music room Charlie was sitting behind his drum set, still wearing his marching band outfit, his twin sister, Charity standing in front of him rambling about something.

"Hey, sorry I got held up showing the new kids around," Alistair said, interrupting the younger set of twins talking.

"Thank god," Charlie said, turning away from his sister to look over at Alistair. "Now you can tell my sister she can't join our band," Charity crossed her arms turning to face Alistair as well.

"Why not you two clearly need more members," she said, gesturing around the room which only had the three of them. "Plus you know I can sing,"

"Wow, we already have a singer," Alister said, "me," Charity rolled her eyes.

"Plus we're a team, not the Charity show," Charlie said, "You're a bit of a diva,"

"It's not my fault I know I'm fabulous," Charity said, flipping her hair over her shoulder and walking out of the room. Alistair looked after Charity and then back to Charlie shrugging. He walked over to a seat, pulled a notebook and pen out of his bag, grabbed his guitar, and started to work on writing a song.

"So, what were they like?" Charlie said, glancing over to where Alistair was going between strumming on his guitar to scribbling in his notebook. Clearly, Alistair was inspired by something but Charlie didn't know what.

"Beautiful," Alistair muttered.

"What?" Charlies asked, "The villain kids were beautiful,"

"What? No, well Queenie was," Alistair said, stopping scribbling down words and turning to look at Charlie. "and I guess the other girls were pretty too, but Queenie she was something else,"

"Cool, but you seem to have forgotten, I'm into dudes," Charlie said, getting up and walking over towards Alistair "but you're so smitten I'd be surprised if you remembered your name,"

"I'm not smitten," Alistair said, "I just think she was pretty, and I can't stop thinking about her, maybe I should go see her," Alistair got up, but Charlie pushed him back down into his chair.