vi. Night-time Museum Trip

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

              Alistair tried to sleep, but he couldn't. His mind all over the place, every time he closed his eyes he saw her. Her laugh seemed to echo through his head. Alistair sighed, pulling himself off his bed. He ran his fingers through his hair as he walked over to the window of his dorm, opening it, hoping the fresh air would help him clear his head. This girl was really in his head, maybe Charlie was right when he said Alistair was smitten with the princess of hearts, but could you blame him she was perfect.

Alistair stood looking out the window when he noticed five people running across the school grounds. "What the-?" Alistair muttered trying to get a closer look at the people. It was obviously a group of students, and from what he could see it was two boys and three girls. And it took Alistair far too long to realize the group of kids was in fact the villain kids they had welcomed to the school just that morning.

Confused and curious as to what the VKs were doing running around at this time of night, Alistair grabbed onto the vines that ran up the school and right up to his window and climbed down them, as he had done many times before. This not being the first time Alistair had snuck out after curfew, and followed after the group of VKs, from a distance they were unlikely to see the boy following them.

A little while ahead of Alistair, Queenie followed after her friends as they headed along the empty streets of Auradon towards the museum. For some reason, Queenie felt like she was being watched. So she stopped in her tracks, spinning in place looking behind. All she saw in the dim light coming from the street lights was a brush blowing in the wind. "Queenie, What's the hold-up?" Mal said, having noticed the raven-haired girl had stopped moving.

"Um, Nothing," Queenie said, looking back towards her friends.

"Then let's go," The purple-haired girl said, and the group started moving again. Queenie took one last look behind her just to make sure before she followed after the others.

             Brushing himself off, Alistair stood up from the brush he practically jumped into when he noticed Queenie starting to turn around. He still had no idea what they were up to but he ended up following them all the way to the Auradon Museum of Cultural History, but what they would want to sneak into the museum for still baffled Alistair, it was just a bunch of magic items from Auradon's history.

Hiding behind a pillar, Alistair watched as the five VKs ducked down in front of the door in order to not be seen by the museum's guard.

"What are we gonna do about the guard?" Queenie asked her friends, as they stood ducked down out of the view of the man inside the museum's entrance. The group popped their heads up to see into the museum again. Inside the museum, there was an older man sitting at a security desk watching over several monitors, and in front of him on a raised platform was a spinning wheel.