ix. Talking to Jane

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

            Alistair was walking down the hall with his sister, Ben, Audrey, and Chad. Not that Alistair was really friends with Audrey and Chad. Alison wasn't friends with Chad either, not after what happened between them during the summer. but, that was a story of its own. The five of them were discussing the villain kids. Well, Alistair and Ben were listening to the other three complain about the villain kids. "Those kids are trouble," Chad was saying, as the group walked through a door turning to see Mal, and Evie, standing at Mal's locker, Queenie standing a few lockers down at her own.

"Bye, Mal," Evie said. Leaving Mal alone at her locker, waving goodbye to Queenie as she passed her too.

"Bye," Mal muttered to Evie as she left.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance," Ben said.

"Oh. No offense, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother." Audrey said, grabbing Ben's hands as she talked to him.

"I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later," Ben said, letting go of Audrey's hand and walking over to talk to Mal. Audrey huffed, not happy with Ben talking to Mal. Alison wrapped her arm around Audrey's to comfort her.

"I agree with Ben," Alistair said, cheerfully.

"Of course you do," Audrey said,

"Al, the only person more blindly trusting than Ben is you," Alison said, "And usually that's something I appreciate about you, but this time I'm not so sure,"

"Ally, You trust me right," Alison nodded, "Well I trust them, I can tell everything will end perfectly," Alistair smiled, walking backward away from his sister, Audrey, and Chad.

"Seriously," Alison muttered to Audrey, and the two of them disappeared the opposite way down the hall, Chad following after them.

Alistair spun around, walking over to Queenie. "Hey! Queenie" Alistair said, his voice cracking as he said it. He cleared his thoughts, and leaned against the locker next to hers trying to look cool, "Hey Queenie," he repeated.

"Hi," Queenie said, confused as to Alistair's strange behavior.

"So, um how were your classes?" Alistair asked, stopping leaning on the lockers.

"They were fine," Queenie said, looking past Alistair, her eyes landing on Jane, who was walking down the hall turning and going into the bathroom between the two of them. Mal made eye contact with Queenie and nodded towards the bathroom.