i. Wonderful News

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

             Weeks later the news of Ben's proclamation was all over Auradon. It was all people were talking about, everyone having their own opinion on whether or not they thought it was a good plan. It was what everyone at Auradon Prep was talking about. And it was definitely the topic of conversation at the weekly meeting of the Wonderland Tea Society. The Wonderland Tea Society was a club consisting of the children of some of Wonderland's most famous residents, who were currently studying in Auradon.

The group was led by Maddix Hatter, son of the mad hatter, and his girlfriend Alison Liddell, daughter of Alice. The rest of the group consisted of Weiss Rabbit the daughter of the White Rabbit, Harriet March daughter of the March Hare, and Alistair Liddel son of Alice and Twin brother to Alison. The Idea of the Queen of Hearts daughter being brought off the Isle was a big topic of controversy between the five members of the Wonderland Tea Society, well mainly the Liddell Siblings, which was often how it was.

Alison was against the idea of the Villain kids coming to Auradon, as where Alistair was all for it. Alistair was super excited about the upcoming arrival of the villain, he even joined the welcome committee along with Weiss. Alison was a beautiful girl and definitely the most popular of the wonderland kids being the best friend and roommate of Sleeping Beauty's daughter Audrey. Follow shortly in popularity but her brother Alistair, who was mainly popular through his friendship with Ben. Both Alison and Alistair were similar to their mother. Like their mother, Alison was intelligent and idealistic, she was kind too, but less so the more time she spent with Audrey. Alistair, like his mother, was curious and imaginative and according to his sister a little too innocent and trusting.

As for the others in the group, they were split in their opinions, Weiss agreed with Alistair saying Ben knows what he's doing. Weiss wasn't as jittery as her father, although the white Rabbit had calmed down a fair bit since the Queen of Hearts was sent to the isle. Similarly to her father Weiss had a bad tendency of being late, maybe it just because of the sheer number of activities the girl filled her days with, from the Croquet Team and Chess Club too being a member of the cheer squad, and now adding being Ben's royal advisor it was a wonder she still had time to sleep.

Harriet was with Alison, more out of fear than any other reason. Harriet was quite unlike her loud and Ill-mannered father as Harriet was on the shyer side until you got to know her, that is, then she became loud and talkative. Much to her father's dismay, Harriet had a tendency not to think about the words she says before she says them. Harriet wanted to be a hatter, and would often spend her time with the Mad hatter watching him work, unlike his own Son.

Maddix was torn between the two sides, seeing both sides of the story. Maddix was a charming young man, but he definitely did inherit some of his father's madness, only Maddix was far better at finding it than his father. The Mad Hatter wanted his son to become a hatter like him, but Maddix just wanted to find his own path, but so far his path had only led him to Alison. Who he had been dating ever scene it came out that her last boyfriend Chad Charming had been cheating on her.

Currently, the Wonderland Tea Society was sitting at a table at The Wonderland tea Imperium and haberdashery, owned and run by the Mad Hatter himself. Although the Mad Hatter only spent half his time at the imperium and the other half of it in Wonderland.

Alison and Alistair were turning to convince Maddix that they were right and that the other was wrong. Not that Maddix was really listening at this point, finding more interest in his tea than in the twins arguing. "Guys, I understand where you are both coming from, but the truth in the matter is we won't know if it was a good idea until it's over," Maddix said, purring himself another cup of Tea. "More Tea?" he offered the teapot to the others. Harriet nodded and Maddix refilled her cup too.

"But by the time it's over, it will already be too late. All our things will have been stolen, they'll be dark magic everywhere, and who knows what that Princess of Hearts will do to us," Alison argued.

"You don't know they'll do any of that," Alistair said "Plus she's the King's daughter too, maybe she's like him,"

"A coward who follows all the Queen's whims," Alison shot back. Talking about the King of hearts who when the Queen of Hearts was in Wonderland did whatever his wife told him to, until sending her away that is.

"The King is not a coward," Alistair said "he was just in love,"

"In the with a villain, who used him as a pawn and I bet he'd let his daughter do the same," Alison said, "She could just walk up to him, bat her eyes and get the crown,"

Alison didn't really dislike the King of Hearts, but the political climate of Wonderland had been rocky lately. The other royal families of Wonderland were growing unhappy with the King, as he was getting old and no longer had an heir. Both The Red and White Queen's suggesting their children inherit the crown, well others think Wonderland should adopt a democratic system. Alison was on the side of forming a democracy.

"So what? she is the heir, Ally," Alistair said,

"She's a villain,"

"No, her mom is, she's just a kid like us. They're all just kids," Alistair said. Alison opened her mouth then closed it again thinking over Alistair's statement. It was true the five villain kids were no older than the group sitting around the table.

"I still don't think this is good news," Alison said.

"Well I think this is Wonderful News," Alistair said, smiling as he had won this argument.

"We'll find out more when they arrive tomorrow," Wiess said, taking a sip of her tea.

The group fell silent around the table until Harriet spoke up, starting talking about her interning with the Mad Hatter and how he's started letting her make hats all by herself now.