x. Cooking up Love Spells

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

            "Queenie there you are, I told you to meet me on the field," Alison said, walking up to Queenie as she exited the forest. Alison had arrived at an empty field just as Ben and Weiss had followed Queenie and Carlos into the forest in the first place, not helping that Queenie wasn't there waiting for her.

"Queenie I don't mean to upset you," Ben said coming out of the trees a few seconds later.

Alison looked over at Ben, shocked that he would be alone in a forest with the Queen of Hearts' daughter. "And not alone in the woods with Ben,"

"I don't get upset," Queenie said, ignoring Alison and turning to face Ben, "I get angry, and bad things happen when I'm angry," Queenie's words sent a small shiver down Alison's spine, but Ben seemed unfazed by the girl's words.

"Queenie I'm sorry if I did something to up-, Anger you, it was not my intention," Ben said,

"I don't need your pity, Ben," Queenie said, "We weren't all raised in castles with servants and kingdoms worth of people trying to keep you happy. All I have is my mom. She may not be perfect but at least she wants me." 'Even if she doesn't act like it.'

Queenie turned to face the blonde girl, who had just been standing there watching this unfold. "Now let's just get on with whatever it is you asked me here for,"

Alison nodded, "Right, Let's go," Alison started to lead Queenie farther into the tourney field. "As Co-captain of the cheer team, it is my job to make sure you know the routines before tomorrow's game.

"And to make sure the uniform fit which it looks like it does" Alison add, looking over Queenie's uniform "of course it does, Harriet helped with the measurement, and she is always right when it comes to measurements,"

"Who-" Queenie started to ask, but Alison cut her off, staring at something behind Queenie.

"What is your friend doing?" she asked. Queenie spun around looking for whatever Alison was talking about, but all she saw was Ellie and Doug looking under the bleachers.

"What are you talking about?" Queenie asked.

"Your friend, the one with the blue hair. She just went under the bleachers, to meet Chad. Why is she doing that?"

"Why does it matter," Queenie asked, "Are you jealous or something,"

"Of course not," Alison snapped, looking back at Queenie, "I have a boyfriend and he's way better than Chad, it's just-, it doesn't matter let's get to work,"

"whatever," Queenie commented.

"B-but you should tell her to stay away from him, Chad's not nearly as nice as he looks," Alison said, before getting down to business and starting to go over the cheer routines. Queenie had no idea what Alison meant by that or if it meant anything and was just said to mess with her head. But, she figured Evie could handle herself.