xi. Under Our Spell

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

            The next morning Queenie stood with Jay and Mal at Mal's locker, Evie and Carlos stood a few feet away. They were waiting for Ben to show up so they could give him the love spell cookie. Mal was going to give Ben the cookie, well one of the cookies, Queenie had a bag with the rest in it. "Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, It's not so bad here, you know," Jay said. Part of Queenie agreed with Jay, this place was kind of nice, it had great food, comfy beds, and Alistair was here, not that she cared about him.

"Are you insane?" Mal asked, looking over to Jay "Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!" Mal snapped her fingers in front of Jay's face.

"Thanks, Mal. I needed that," Jay said, stepping away from Mal and over to the railing looking down at the girls sitting at the picnic table. Queenie followed him, leaning her back on the railing. "Oh, hello. The name's Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight?" Jay flirted with the group of girls.

"Yeah," several of the girls answered.

"Keep a lookout for number eight, all right? Scoring the winning goal," Jay said. Queenie rolled her eyes.

"Do you ever stop flirting?" Queenie asked. Jay looked over to Queenie with a smirk on his face.

"Why should I, afraid I'll win the bet," Jay said,

Queenie chuckled, "You'd have to date all those girls and then some in order to beat my score," she said.

"You weren't winning by that much," Jay said.

"Oh but you acknowledge that I was winning," Queenie said. Then she grabbed the bag of love spell cookie's from her bag. "You won't even win our bet if you had all of these," Jay laughed.

"What are we going to do with these things anyway?" Queenie asked.

"Maybe you could give one to your little wonderland friend," Jay said, turning around and leaning next to Queenie. He nodded towards Alistair who was standing in the doorway with Doug and Charlie. Alistair looked over at Queenie and Jay having heard Jay mention him.

"Give me what?" Alistair asked, walking over to the pair of villain kids.

"Nothing," Queenie said, starting to put the bag of cookies back into her bag, but Alistair noticed them.

"You made cookies," Alistair said.

"Yeah, we did," Jay said, grabbing the bag of cookies and holding it up. Jay had the same look on his face that he did whenever he messed with Queenie back on the Isle. "Queenie was going to offer you one, but figured you wouldn't want one."