Chapter 29- Hell

Vote and comment

Warning: this chapter contains violence that may be upsetting towards the end. Please if you cannot handle it don't read it BUT if you can handle then good luck.✌️

Brianna's point of view

My senses were slowly coming back to me but my head felt so heavy. Someone is forcing it down. I tried to force myself to wake but failed. Trying to move my muscles were proving close to impossible as they felt so stiff but nothing I wasn't used to. I wiggled my fingers and toes and found out that they were tied up, great so self defence is out of the question.

I tried to bring my head upright and I caught the sound of laughter. My body froze in fear. No. Please no. Not them. They're back.
"She's waking up, inject her pretty boy." Just from the tone of his voice I could hear the sickening smirk. Before I could do anything, I felt a sharp prick on my neck before I fell unconscious again.

Xavier's point of view

I was in driving towards the warehouse and only had 5 minutes left. However, I couldn't get rid of the feeling that something is seriously wrong. I tried to shove the feeling down but it wasn't working. That's why I'm trying to get this mission done as soon as possible so I can try and fix things with Brianna. I've tried calling her multiple times but it went straight to voicemail, only increasing my worry.

Once we reached the broken down hospital, I saw my men already in position with their guns. I quickly got out and held onto my two guns as I walked towards them.
"What was so important?" I asked impatiently, trying to find a way to get back home quickly.
"5 men inside the warehouse, we killed them but we came across a room... I think it's better if you see it for yourself." They turned slightly pale at the mention of the room and I could tell that it would be horrific if it could make my men feel sick. I nodded and one of my guards guided me towards a room at the back of the warehouse. He gulped a little and opened the door and the sight in front of me made me almost puke.

Hundred of pictures of young girls were taped all over a single wall framed with dry blood. But I could feel my face paling at the sight of the other 3 walls. Brianna. Hundreds of pictures of Brianna were decorating the walls. Some of when they were forcing her for pleasure, some when they were hitting her, others of when they were finished. I couldn't help the silent tears from streaming down my face as I continued to stare at the photos. Her name was written all over the walls in what I can guess is her blood.

"Don." I quickly wiped my tears and looked over at my men.
"When is the b*stard coming back?" I asked in fury. I will make his life a living hell for the rest of my life. They all looked down as they couldn't bear to face the walls.
"He's is meant to come back in a few hours." I nodded and gulped.
"Continue searching for anything of use," I ordered as I walked out for some fresh air.

Once I was outside and alone and I finally broke down. I dropped to my knees and sobbed out as quietly as I could. How much Brianna has been through and she could still smile. This is all my fault.

Once I managed to calm down a little I felt my phone ringing so I took it out and saw Jeffrey's name.
"What is it Jeffrey?" I took in a deep breathe so it wouldn't crack.
"MISS BRIANNA'S GONE!" I shot up and furrowed my brows.
"What the f*ck do you mean SHE'S GONE?!" I screamed as I could hear his deep breaths.
"I went to check on her but she's no where to be seen. I've searched everywhere and she's not here. I went to the CCTV room and the guards are knocked out. THEY'VE TAKEN HER!!" I dropped my phone in shock and my vision was turning blurry again.

"BOSS! RUN!" I turned around and saw all my men running out in fear.
"THERE'S A BOMB! IT'S A TRAP." I quickly ran as far back as I could but was still thrown forwards as the hospital exploded. I rolled onto my back and saw hundreds in bricks falling and some on fire. I let out a big breath and turned towards my men. I got up and tried helping them up.
"Everyone alright?" I asked and they all groaned in response.
"How many were we?" I asked Oliver, who I was helping up.
"20 boss," he managed to steady himself and we helped the others. I counted them and everyone was here. I sighed in relief that none of my men were killed.