Chapter 13- Rape. Background check

Symbolic of Brianna's spirit... wilted

Vote and comment

Xavier's point of view

"What?" I asked in disbelief. I glared at him in anger and grabbed his collar, pushing him up against the wall.
"What the f*ck did you just ask me?" I growled out.
"I-I'm sorry sir, b-but there are b-bruises all over her body that are o-old, s-showing signs of a-abuse," He wheezed out. I let go of him and grabbed his forearm.
"You better start explaining to me what you have found." I whispered with a menacing glare. He gulped and nodded, leading me to a staff room and sat me down on a hair before starting to explain.

"While we were in surgery, we came across bruised ribs that have not had the time to completely healed properly. And from the state of the bruise, it's probably a year or two old, and from the lack of treatment and time to heal, it is trying to heal itself but from the moving her body keeps doing, it's making the bruise back to how it was before, never letting the bruise heal properly which caused it to be further damaged. However, the impact of hitting the car has bruised it to another level that will be very painful for her." He explained. I fisted my knuckles in anger.

"Also, we have found several, fading bruises. Some older than other and a few scars. From the condition of them, the wounds were really deep and had to be stitched at least 2-3 times. And other wounds looked like knife cuts, which the skin needed to be glued back together to prevent and infection. And her vaginal area had signs of.. repeated sexual assaults. We found this out due to glass shards ripping into her calf areas and we had x-rays done for internal bleeding, which she did have." He finished . I punched the table breaking it in half. The doctor jumped up and ran to the corner of the room in fear as I ran my hand down my face. I growled out and stood up, thanking the doctor before leaving the room.

I went back to Brianna's room and saw through the little window that my parents are on either side of her, talking aimlessly.

I called Jacob.
"Get the guy ready for questioning, I don't care if you have to wake him up from an unconscious state. He better be awake by the time I arrive or else I will throw you in the pit." I spat out and ended the call, stuffing it in my pocket and forcefully opening the car door, closing it and driving off. With every second of thinking about what Brianna went through, the more force I have on my grip of the wheel.

By the time I arrived back at my warehouse, my hands were itching to get a hold of a knife and start slashing. One of my guys took my coat and tie and informing me that Jacob and Luke were ready with the guy. I smirked and walked down to the pit.

As I arrived in the room, my two men were on either side of a pathetic looking old man and Luke held up his head by fisting the guys hair forcefully.
I nodded at them and they left to the corner of the room, waiting for instructions.
"Luke, I need you and Taylor to drive over to Michael, get him to do a background check on Brianna Queen and all the other names she's had from when she was adopted." I ordered deeply.
"Yes sir," he replied and immediately left.

"Ah, so that's her name. Brianna. I was told that her beauty was fascinating." I heard the old geezer wheeze.

I narrowed my eyes and punched him on his left cheek. His head whipped to the side and he started to cough up blood, and I saw two of his teeth fall out. I grabbed his chin with my whole hand and made him look at me.
"I'm going to say this once. Where the hell are they?" I growled.
"Ha! You will never find them. He has grown a gang like you won't believe. He will be back. Back for her. To finish what he started. Heard she was delicious, especially at such a young age, had all the men begging for her p*ssy. I must say, her cry's were so pleasant." He remarked, a hideous smile playing on his face.
"You bastard!" I roared at immediately punched him right in the centre, hearing his nose break. He cried out in anguish.