Chapter 33- Please

Vote and comment

Brianna's point of view

The sound of a gunshot echoed through the moulded walls, ringing through my ears as the scene in front of me slowed down. Instinct flooded through me as I reached over to a weapon to end it all. Luke was pushed away as Ace tackled master down to the floor and fighting him to get the knife as the bullets neared them. A sharp gasp followed through as I forced my way out of Xavier's and rush over to them. His body dropped to the floor as the gun ripped through his brain and bounced off the wall behind. My bullet ripped through Ace's leg as he groaned and fell down.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." I chanted as I dropped next to him and put pressure on his leg.
"F*ck. it hurts like a b*tch." He hissed as he placed his hand over mine and applied more pressure.
"I'm sorry. So sorry." I mumbled as he gave me a pained chuckle.
"It's fine bub. I deserved it anyways." I looked up and saw his eyes filling with tears.
"Ace." I mumbled in grief as I loosened my grip and ripped his shirt to wrap around his wound before placing my hands on his cheek.
"I'm so so sorry Ace. I'm sorry for yelling." I sobbed and he placed a hand on the back of my head and leaned in so our foreheads touched.
"Don't ever be sorry little cub. It was my fault for ever putting you in this position."

I tried to put more pressure on the wound before I was picked up.
"No! Wait!" I tried to move around to free myself to get closer to Ace.
"Hey hey Brianna! It's all right. It's me. Come on we need to move before this whole place blows up." I turned around and saw Xavier gripping onto my waist and I let out a pained whimper a he put pressure on the wounds I received.
"Shit sorry." He panicked and moved to pick me up bridal style.
"But..Ace." I whimpered as i turned to look for him and saw him and Luke being helped up by gramps and some of Xavier's men.
"Don't worry bout me Bri. I'm fine. Come on. Let's get out of here." I had to take a deep breath to collect my thoughts before nodding and Xavier started to run and lead us out of the building.

With every twist and turn, dead bodies were met, some were missing limbs or cut open. I let out a sharp hiss and turned my head into Xavier's chest so I wouldn't have to see them.
"I'm so tired," I thought as i was about to let the darkness overtake me. However, that wish was broken as soon as it came when I was shaken awake.
"No, no, no la mia principesa (my princess)" Xavier begged.
"We're almost out. You might have a concussion, you can't sleep. Please." The constant noise around me made my skin itch with irritation.
"Ok ok I'm awake." I snapped but there was no bite behind it as I was too tired to argue. Xav sighed in relief and continued to move.

After what felt like hours, the constant movements came to a halt. I looked up and saw Xavier looking off into the distance. I followed his sight and found everyone of Xavier's men behind us, including Luke and Ace being lifted like brides. I gave them a small smirk and they just rolled their eyes and looked away from embarrassment.

Xavier let me down and I tried to gain balance as everyone fell down form the exhaustion.
"Well done men. You have all proved yourself. Now we wait for the explosion to go off." I moved towards Ace and Luke after they were placed on the floor and gave Luke the tightest hug I could muster at this point.
"Thank you so much Luke." I murmured into his ear and he just gave a pained laugh before returning the embrace.
"She's safe. Don't worry." A small tear escaped when I finally got the closure I was waiting for for over a decade.

After a few more seconds, I let go and walked back towards Ace when Jospeh came to give Luke a bone crushing hug that had the poor blonde wheezing. I smiled and sat down next to Ace and immediately started to check his wound. I felt a hand on the back of my head and looked up to see Ace wearing a pained smile.  I tried to return it without letting any tears escape and he moved his hand to place his hand on the back of my nape and shook my head a little. I laughed at the affection and gave him a small kiss.

"I'm free." I murmured to myself as I let myself get lost in the small space of peace.
"You're free bub." A tired smile broke free as I heard the reassurance.

"You're gonna have to explain everything that happened when we get back. Ok?" I glared at him and he gave a small smile and nod.
"Of course I-" all of a sudden, the smile fell off his face and his expression formed into panic. I furrowed my brows as he struggled to stand up so I got up as quickly as I could to keep him steady.
"No. No. No. This can't be happening." He kept mumbling as he started limping to the direction of where the nightmare was.
"Ace? Ace what are you doing?!" I started panicking.
"M-my parents! They're still in there. Oh my god. No. No!" All of a sudden, more adrenaline filled him as he started heading towards the direction of the building. I shouted after him and tried to follow him before I was pulled back hastily.

I looked back and saw Xavier holding me with panic.
"Xavier no! Let me go! Ace! Ace! Please!" I begged after him as his figure slowly started to retreat smaller and smaller.
"I can't! I have to save them!" He shouted back as the power was slowly weakening in my strength.
"Ace you stupid boy come back here right now!" Xavier roared as he turned back.
"The bomb is seconds away from exploding! You wont be able to save them and yourself in time!" Xav shouted as I let out another cry of panic. I saw him hesitate for a second before he looked straight at me.

"I love you so much my love. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." A flood of tear started streaming out as I screamed back after him along with everyone else as he started running again.

Xavier's grip loosened a little and I took the chance to escape his grasp and started running after Ace while still screaming for him.

"You idiot! You can't leave me! Not like this!" I cried out.

I heard thunderous footsteps behind me and knew Xavier was running after me.
"Brianna! Look out!"

It all happened so suddenly. Ace entered the building just as a binding light pierced my sight as I was thrown back form the sheer power of the volume of the explosion. A ringing started to deafening me as more bombs continued to explode, completely disintegrating the building to the ground. Black slowly started to replace the white as I hit the floor and consciousness escaped me from the pain.
"No." I whimpered before I finally sub came to the peace.

:))))))). How are you all doing????? I made this short and messy because the story is coming to a close with only 2 chapters left. :((((.

Please let me know you're thoughts and feelings and I will try to update as soon as possible. It took me really long to update and even get the motivation to write again as I have started college and have just finished my exams. Hallelujah!!

Do you think Ace survived the explosion?
Do you think Brianna will survive all of this?

Please let me know and I promise I will get another update out soon. Love you all and thank you so much for the support you have shown me while I was away. <<<<3