Chapter 15- Welcome back

Lucky Blue Smith as Luke 👆

Vote and comment

Brianna's point of view

I woke up in a bright room, I felt so light as if I were a feather. I looked around and saw that I was in a white room. No door, windows or furniture, just an endless, white room.
"Hello?" I called out but was only met with the reply of my echo. I tried to move forward but it felt as if I was going no where. I heard footsteps coming my way and when I looked back, I was met with nothing. I quickly placed my hand on my tummy to make sure I was still here.
"Brianna, if you can hear me. There a few people that would like to talk to you." A voice echoed, I quickly looked to see if someone were here but was met with white again.

"Brianna, it's me Mia. I hope you can hear me. Please wake up. I miss you. I miss the team we used to be. This isn't you, where is that strong girl that I know." Mia. I tried walking towards her voice but it still felt like I was going nowhere. Suddenly, her voice disappeared. NO!

"Brianna honey? It's me, please wake up. We all miss you, we love you darling." Grandma.
"I'm right here, what are you talking about. Please where are you?!" I called out in distress. And, again, her voice disappeared completely too. NO! Don't leave. Please, I hate it here.

"Brianna hon, wake up dear we all miss you. We just found you again, we all love having you around. You've made our lives better, lively again." Granddad. Please where are you. Tell me where you are so I can see you again. I'm scared. His voice disappeared too. No, no, no please come back. I felt tears of frustration begin to build up. Suddenly, a faint beeping noise began to echo. I looked around in confusion but couldn't see anything new.

"La mia principessa, wake up baby. We all miss you, I miss having your fiery attitude around the house. I miss your energy and enthusiasm. We're all waiting on you baby. Come on, don't give up now ." Xavier! Please where are you. I wanna get out of here. A black hole came in my view and I took the chance and ran towards it. I saw it coming closer and I picked up my speed.

Once I got through the hole, I felt my body get heavier. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Xavier looking at me.
"Brianna." He sighed out in excitement.
"Xavier." I smiled grateful for seeing someone, for once.
He shot up and gently wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes in content and I tried to lift my arms but they didn't work.
"Bri!" I heard Mia, I tried to move my head towards her direction but it felt really heavy. I tried to ask what happened but I couldn't speak anymore and my throat felt as dry as sandpaper. I started to cough and I saw a person hold a syringe filled with liquid near the side of my mouth.
"Don't worry, it water." He explained and I felt the cool liquid soothe my throat a little as it went down my oesophagus. I tried to drink it as best as I could without chocking on it and the coughing started to ease up.

"W-What ha-ened?" I asked and cringed at the roughness of my throat and the pain of my head. That's when I realised I had a big tube in my mouth.
"Brianna, I'm doctor Louis. I'm going to remove these tubes and have you sit up so we can answer your questions alright?" The man who gave me the glass of water asked and I nodded my head as slowly as I could so the pain of my head wouldn't increase.

I saw him remove the tubes up my nose, tubes from my wrist, inner elbow and forearm and the big one from my mouth when he assessed that my body could breath and function on its own. I felt a long wire coming out of my throat. Once he took it, out as well as the tube, I started to cough again and I had trouble breathing.
"Ok, ok easy. Try to take a deep breath in and then out. Do it a few more times until you have a steady breathing." I followed his instructions and I finally felt myself breathing properly. Once I regained my breathing, the doc lifted the head of the bed until I was in a sitting position. Gran and pop came to my side and gave me a hug.