Chapter 8- Fight

Laneya Grace as Brittany (Brianna's ex-best friend)☝️

Comment and vote

Joseph's point of view

By the time lunch rolled around for Brianna's school; Luke and I were dying of hunger. Luckily one of the teachers managed to bring us some lunch from the cafeteria which consisted of beef lasagne and two pieces of garlic bread. As we were eating, we saw through the monitor that Brianna was lining up to get food with her friend.
"She's really good at hiding things isn't she?" I murmured as I watched her putting on a smile with her friends.
"Yeah she really is. We have to protect her." Luke replied and I nodded in confirmation.
"We can't let them both go through this again."

Once she got her food, she sat down and started laughing and talking with her friends. All of sudden, a girl ran up to Brianna and slapped her with tears streaming down her face. Luke and I quickly stood up ready to go out and intervene when needed.

Brianna point of view

I just sat there wide eyed as my head got flunked to the side.
"Brianna!" I heard Mia shout in shock. I gritted my teeth in anger and quickly stood up facing Brittany's ugly crying face.
"Wanna tell me why you just slapped me you f*cking sl*t?" I asked in a merciless tone. I saw the b*tch infront of me flinch a bit before glaring at me with the most hatred I have ever seen someone as pathetic as her hold.
"You b*tch, I don't know what you have been telling Josh, but Jacob just broke up with me saying how he doesn't want to date a cheat and he had to hear what I've been doing behind his back from you and Josh. YOU STUPID B*TCH I'VE DONE NOTHING YOU SL*T!!" Ok this hoe is really getting on my nerves.

Without thinking for a second, I let my fist connect with her face and I heard the satisfying crunch of her nose breaking. Brittany let out a scream of pain and held her bleeding nose as tears continued to stream down her face. I gave her another punch on her right jaw before kicking her knees making her fall on her back, must I say, hearing her bones break sends pleasurable shivers down my back.

I knelt down a bit and grabbed her hair with my fist making her look at me in the eye.
"First of all, don't you ever f*cking dare punch me again. Second, I told Jacob what his lying skank of a girlfriend has been doing behind his back to save him from years of pain. And third, your attention hungry ass self needed a reality check that nothing is about you." I gripped her hair even hardener that I felt some locks detach from her scalp.
"You got that?" I whispered while glaring at her pathetic face. She nodded while still crying and holding her nose. I smiled on satisfactory and let go of her hair, but not before smashing her head on the corner of the chairs just to make sure my message got across.

"Miss Queen! You go straight to the principals office immediately!" I heard Ms Jones order in anger. Probably at my behaviour since I've always been a good girl and have never once gotten into a fight. I scoffed and took my bag while going upstairs to the head, I heard someone follow me and when I turned around, I saw Mia trying to catch up. I slowed down a bit and once she reached me, she had a full blown out smile that looked as if it could stretch her face forever.
"Holy shit! That was amazing," she laughed and I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle myself.
"You finally cracked and taught that skank a lesson, man am I proud to call you my best friend," she grinned and hugged me. I grimaced a little at the sudden contact but kept it in and hugged her back.

One we reached the principals office, he was already standing by the door looking furious. Somehow managing to look even angrier when he saw Mia and I's smiling faces of the whole situation.
"IN MY OFFICE NOW!" He screamed. I gulped a little and sat down at his desk while placing a palm on my stomach. He smashed the door closed and looked at me in the eye.
"Never has I expected this kind of behaviour from you Ms Queen. What do you have to say for yourself?" He asked, I looked at him dumbfounded, for a principal he really does ask the stupidest questions.
"EXCUSE ME?!" He roared, whoops must of said that out loud. I cleared my voice and began.
"Well sir the only reason I did what I did is because she threw the first punch, and I never hit first. Besides, she was asking for it anyways." I replied.

His face grew even redder and before he could reply, his phone rang and he snatched it off the table and answered it while barking out a "what?!" Geez so rude. I rolled my eyes.

Every second into the call, his face would go from red to white till the time he hung up, his looked as white as paper. I looked at him with a raised brow as he cleared his throat.
"Well Ms Queen. You have been suspended for 2 months as well as the holiday so you will come back during mid January and you must go home now." He urged quickly standing up and opening the door and ushered me outside.

Once I got out, he closed the door behind me and I looked behind me in confusion but kinda shrugged it off.
"At least I'm not expelled." I thought. As I turned to leave, I saw Mia peek from behind a corner trying not to look suspicious. I stifled a laugh just looking at her. Once she saw me, she brightened up and bounced over.
"Soooo what happened?" I explained everything to her and by the time I finished, she clutched onto my arm fake crying.
"Oh dearest lord have mercy, who am I supposed to complain about my troubles when my best friend will be gone for 2 months!" I laughed at her ridiculous attempt of being Shakespeare.

As I was about to reply, I got out a pen and paper out of my pocket as well as my phone. I opened my contacts and listed everyone on it before taking out my SIM card and putting it in my zip pocket so it doesn't get lost.
"What are you doing?" Mia asked.
"I'll explain later but I have to go now, I'll see you soon." I replied as I made my way towards the visitors reception and out the door. As I turned back to give Mia one last hug, she was following me outside. I turned to see if anyone was at reception and luckily found that we were alone.
"What are you doing? Your not supposed to get out of school." I exclaimed. She rolled her eyes.
"I'm following you for the rest of the day to talk up for the next 2 months. Besides I have Japanese next and I don't wanna go." I looked at her in surprise.
"I never thought you'd turn into a bad girl Mia, I'm terrified!" I gasped dramatically. She laughed and started walking out of the parking lot while saying,
"I learnt from the best." I shook my head and followed her as we made our way towards the park near the school.

Luke's point of view

I slumped in my seat and ran a hand over my forehead.
"What are we gonna tell boss?" I asked looking over at Joseph and saw he had stars in his eyes.
"I don't know but i just know that she is one badass kid." I laughed at his childishness before nodding. She really is something else. But something felt wrong. Who called the principal?

3 hours later

Brianna's point of view

It's 3:10 and I just realised that Taylor must have arrived. I jumped up and quickly took my stuff, Mia got up as well.
"Looks like it's time to get home." I sighed. Mia grumbled in frustration before giving me one last hug.
"Don't worry I promise I'll call you k?" I told her and she nodded before walking in the opposite direction towards the direction of her house.

I sighed and took out the phone from my pocket. Since the foster parents don't want me I'll just remove everything of them, including the phone. I threw it against a metal pole a couple times before placing the phone under my shoe and bending it upwards. Luckily no one was around to give judgemental looks. Once it looked unrecognisable, I threw it in the bin and quickly walked towards the street where Taylor was parked.

As I was turning the corner, I came face to face with Ace, a boy in sixth form that Mia used to have a massive crush on last year but finally got over him. He give me a smile before walking into his house. I stood there confused a little, not sure whether that smile was for me. I looked back but didn't see anyone.

I shook it off and noticed Taylor leaning against a SUV, at least it's not as noticeable as the limo. I walked over to him and gave him a small smile, he nodded his head and opened the door to let me in before walking towards the drivers seat. As I looked outside, I saw Ace looking out of his window and looking at me. I quickly looked away and stared at my lap. Suddenly I felt realisation hit me.
Shit, what was I gonna tell Xavier.