Chapter 19- The Official Date

Meadow 👆

I want to thank you for 41k readers. This is mind blowing and for me, this big of a number was something I though I would never achieve. I'm glad you're giving my story a go and I hope you enjoy it further down the line.

Vote and comment

Xavier's point of view

By the time we got back home it was already almost 11am and I knew that I had a bunch of paperwork to finish off. Brianna said that she was going to indoor pool so she can relax her aching muscles and promised not to swim excessively when she saw my hard glare.

As I walked up to office and remembered something I should've done a few days ago. I walked to the back garden and searched for him.
"Brian." I called out to one of my guards that patrols the outside of the house. I saw him walking up and down with his AK-19 gun in his hands ready to shoot. He looked over and started to come to my direction.
"Where are Luke and Jospeh?" I asked once he was in front of me. He thought for a minute before remembering.
"They're at the gun house to get the bombs to open the little door in the library. They should be back in a minute." He answered and I nodded.
"Tell them to come to my office when they get here, oh and also, see if you and the men can get your kids to come in a few days. Brianna's friends." I explained and he gave a stiff nod.
"Yes boss." He walked back to his post and I returned back to the trail to my office settling down and dealing with a few more contracts for gun shipments I have in Germany to come over in the next week.

5 minutes later

As I finished my last paperwork, I heard a knock on the door and allowed them access. Luke and Jospeh came in.
"Hey boss, Brian said you wanted to talk to us." Jospeh asked and I nodded and ordered them to sit on the two chairs in front of me.
"Now, due to all the commotion that has happened in the past month I have let this slip out my mind and I have just remembered. Back when you first went to Brianna's school she told me that she got suspended for 2 months. Now" I started lifting up a small ball on the side and started to inspect it before I glared at my two men,
"Why didn't you bother to tell me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and their faces paled in fear when I told them. They cleared their throats before Luke explained.
"Well we were going to tell you but you went shopping with Ms Brianna the same day and we had a feeling that she would have told you. Also, with everything that recently happened this past month, we didn't want to put anymore stress on you Don." He finished off and Joseph nodded his head. I stared into their eyes for a few seconds and accepting their explanation.
"Do you have a picture of this b*tch?" I spat out feeling myself already clenching my fist and Joseph nodded taking out his phone and showing me a photo of her.
"Hmm," I scoffed once I saw her face.
"Run a background check on her and have it delivered to me for tomorrow." I ordered.
"Yess Boss," They replied simultaneously.

"Now, do you have the bombs?" I asked and they nodded while explaining what they were going to do. However, as they were explaining, I saw a light shadow of a person on the outside of the door before it disappeared.
"Maybe it's just my imagination." I reasoned and continued to listen.

After 5 minutes I dismissed the two and got back to work before hearing another knock. I ordered the person in and saw Ace.
"Ugh what do you want want?"

Brianna's point of view

I walked out the shower and wore my light grey robe that had a gold crown at the back with the word "Princess" write under it. Apparently today is going to be warm which is shocking since it's London and it's never warm especially in the autumn. I was putting on moisturiser when I jumped from Ace's voice.
"You're robe is right you know. You really are a princess." He explains and walks over to me. I laughed at his cheeky smile and finished up before turning towards him and saw him in a simple outfit that made me salivate a little and I had to swallow it.
"Where did you go?" I asked and he just shrugged before holding a bag towards me. I looked at him in confusion and he just gave me the bag with a child like grin.
"Look inside." He started and I looked in and I saw the prettiest, white off the shoulder dress ever.
"I want to take you somewhere and you're going to wear that." He instructed.
"Going out where?" I asked and he just shook his head.
"Not telling. Now go and get ready!" He exclaimed before walking to the bathroom. I sighed and looked back at the dress and felt a small smile creeping up.