66 - Chicago

Harry Styles

"where's Lucy?" Oliver asked when she sat down on my couch and I handed him a beer. I sighed and I knew he would ask me that.

The past three weeks felt like they've moved in slow motion, I could barley sleep, eat or go to work. Of course I've been there but I know I've been distant, Niall yelled at me for it yesterday and I just told him that I had a lot going on.
I still felt awful, I hate myself for what I did and I wish I could undo it.
Right now I didn't even know where she is, she is just living in my daydream right now. I haven't heard from her and she haven't picked up my calls. It's like she disappeared.

"Uh, I actually don't know" I said and he raised his brows.
"What? She's out with Sloan or something?" He asked and I shrugged. I actually thought about telling him but he might punch me in the face and I don't know if I'm up for that. But on the other hand I actually deserve it.

"No, we had a fight after I came back from the club and she asked me to leave. And then she called me and told me she needed some space.." I said and he sighed.
"What did you do?" He asked and I sighed again.
"Oliver I-" I started and he raised his hand. "Styles what did you do?" He asked again and I put my head in my hands and shook my head.

"I fucking kissed someone else, when we where at that club in Atlantic City" I said and he was staring at me with big eyes.
"What the fuck Styles why did you do that?" He said and stood to his feet.
"I-I I don't know" I sighed and stood to my feet to.
"And she left and I don't know where the hell she is, she won't return or answer my calls and we had a doctors appointment two weeks ago and" I stopped and Oliver looked at me and before I knew it I felt a hard punch to my face.
"Fuck Oliver" I said and held my hand to my face.

"Well that's for cheating on my sister" he said and I wiped my lip and saw blood on my hand. I walked over to the sink and grabbed a towel and wet it with some cold water before holding it to my face.
"Well thanks mate, really needed a busted lip" I said and he rolled his eyes.
"Well you deserved it, you're having a baby for gods sake" he said.

"You don't think I fucking know that?" I said and he sighed.
"How did she find out and what the fuck did she say" he asked and I shrugged and took the towel of my lip for a second.
"Well I told her, that's why I left the club I felt so fucking guilty and I went straight home and told her why I did, and she just told me she wanted me to sleep in the guest room and leave in the morning" I said and he sighed.
"And then she called like two hours later and told me she was not coming home for a few days and it's been like three weeks" I said and he sighed and shook his head.
"But she might still be at the beach house, I don't know where else she would go" I said and he shook his head.

"No she's not there, both of you where gone when I woke up and dad said you two went home" he said and I shook my head.
"What? No she's not here, Oliver what the hell where the fuck is she have you talked to her?" I said and stood up and ran a hand through my hair.
"No I haven't?" He said.
"Call her, call her now please Oliver.. I need to find out where the fuck she is, she needs to come back home" I said and he looked at me and his eyes softened and nodded. "Fine" he said and pulled his phone out of his pocket. There was a few signals before I heard her voice through the speaker.

"Hello" she said and I felt relief as I heard her voice.
"Hi luce, how are you?" He said and put a finger over his lips to tell me to be quiet.
"I'm fine, how are you?" She said.
"I'm good, I just punched your boyfriend in the face" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What? Why the hell did you do that?" She said and I raised my brows. "Well he told me what happened so I though he deserved it, don't worry he's fine he has a busted lip" he said and I heard Lucy sigh.