30 - easter

Lucy Winters

"LUCY" my mother yelled as I stepped in to the kitchen.
"Look at you, you brushed your hair" she said and I heard Harry laugh next to me and I nudged him with my elbow.
"Oh stop" I said as she started to touch my hair. And she embraced me in a big hug.

"Ah, my little girl I've missed you" she said and I sighed

"You saw me like what three weeks ago" I said and she shrugged and smiled. My mother was a lot to handle she was an awesome woman and I loved her with all my heart but she could be a little bit too much.
"I still missed you, hi Harry how are you" she said and Harry gave her a hug and kissed her cheek.
"Good thanks, and you?" He asked and I smiled up at him. I could tell my mother adored Harry.

"I'm fine, busy, but I'm good" she said and Harry gave her a smile as he put his arm around my waist and kissed my temple.
I was a little nervous about Oliver seeing me and Harry as a couple now and I knew he said he was okay with it but I don't know if he really meant it.

"Where is dad?" I asked and my mother pointed to upstairs.
"He's in the office, he is having a serious conversation with Max don't know what it's about but I heard yelling" I sighed and excused myself and made my way upstairs and heard my father and Max's voices from his office. I knocked before I stepped in and their head turned towards me and my dads lips curved in to a smile.

"Hi kiddo, how are you" my dad said and I smiled.
"Fine, uhm actually do you have a minute? I need to talk to you" I said and Max rolled his eyes and left the room. I sat down in the arm chair in my dads office and he walked over and sat down in the one next to mine.

"What's up? Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.
"Harry asked me to move in with him" I said and my dad smiled and looked at me.
"He did?" He asked and I had a little smile playing on my lips.

"I said no" I said and my dad raised his brows

"Why?" He asked and I shrugged. "Cause you do love him right?" My dad asked and I nodded.

"I do, I just felt like everything was moving so fast and I am scared that what if we brake up, or what if I want to work somewhere else, or what if Harry want to move back to London" I said and my dad shook his head and gave me a little smile. I knew that smile, it was the one that came before a very wise speech, or an important life lesson.