36 - breakfast and tears

Lucy Winters

"Harry, you need to wake up" I said as I ran my fingers through his hair and he groaned against my thigh. He had been sleeping for a few hours but now we where about to land and he couldn't lay like this while we did.
"Harry, we are about to land you need to wake up" I said as he stirred on my lap and sat up he rubbed his eyes and then sighed as he leaned against me again and placed his hand on my thigh.

"Did you sleep?" Harry asked and I shook my head no. "You could have woken me up" he said and I shrugged.
"No, I watched movies and you were so cute and cuddly on my lap I didn't want you to move" I admitted and he chuckled and then looked up at me.
"I'm not cute" he said and I raised my brows. "Yes, yes you are" I said and he sighed and leaned against the headrest as the plane touched the ground.

"You'll regret saying that later love" he said and i could feel my eyes widened as Harry's hand gripped my thigh in a more firm grip. "Harry" I warned as the plane came to a stop on the runway and I could see a big SUV waiting for us.

-

Harry's apartment in London was gorgeous it had an amazing view over the city and the kitchen and lounge area was open and modern

Harry's apartment in London was gorgeous it had an amazing view over the city and the kitchen and lounge area was open and modern. His house back home was more cozy and homey and this was just like taken out of a magazine. The living room was big with a huge tv hanging on the wall across from the couch. The kitchen was modern and the white granite countertop was shining. It looked like it was never used.
No pictures was hung up on the walls or in the bookshelf's it was like no one had ever lived here.

"It's a little undecorated I know, but I spend so little time here I don't feel doing it" Harry said like he could read my mind.
"It's a beautiful apartment though, I love the view" I said and Harry smiled as he looked at me and then out the window.
"Yeah" He said with a deep breath and he kissed my cheek before walking in to the bedroom. I followed behind and the bedroom. It was big and had a big bathroom attached to it and the king sized bed was resting against the wall in the middle of the room and the view from here was as good as from the living room. Harry was hanging up his suits in the closet as I laid down on the bed watching his every move.

"Do you want me to hang your dress?" He asked and I furrowed my brows. "Was I supposed to bring a dress" I asked and sat up and Harry raised his brows.
"I forgot to tell you didn't I? I get to bring a plus one to the charity event, Gemma has put it all together, it's kind of fancy" he said and I sighed and closed my eyes. "But hey it's fine we can go out find a dress tomorrow Lucy" he said and I nodded.

"Uh Yeah" I said and he gave me a nod.
"I just brought one dress for the dinner at your dads but I don't think it's a dress you wear to a fancy dinner" I said and he shrugged.
"I'll take you shopping tomorrow" Harry said and crawled on to the bed and in between my legs as he was hovering over me.
"You're not paying" I said and he gave me a smirk and placed a kiss on my nose.

"Yes, I am" he said and I shook my head.
"Harry I can pay for myself" I said and he dragged his nose along my jawline. "I know, I just want to spoil my girlfriend" he said before placing a kiss on the spot where my jaw connected with my neck.