84 - stole my heart

Lucy Winters

As me and Harry stood by the door in the room all the kids where playing I pointed out William to Harry and he gave me a nod.
"He's so cute" I said and Harry smiled down at me. As I looked at William again he looked up at me and I could tell he was smiling as he got of his seat and I started walking towards him but he was running towards me so I stood still and picked him up he jumped in to my arms.

"Oh hi" I said a little surprised by how happy he was to see me. "Hi Lucy" he said and wrapped his small arms around me and I turned around and looked at Harry who stood a few feet away watching us. He had a loving smile on his lips and raised his brows as William hugged me. I was surprised he touched me at all, or let me touch him. And it warmed my heart to know that he trusts me enough to let me hug him.

"How's your day been?" I asked the little boy that had stole my heart away. "Good, I can almost write my name all by myself now, and we learned about numbers today" he said and I raised my brows.

"That sounds like a lot of fun, I've brought someone with me today" I said and William furrowed his brows.
"Do you remember me telling you about Harry, my boyfriend?" I asked and he nodded slowly.
"Mhm" he nodded and I pointed my finger at Harry.

"He's right over there, you see him waving?" I asked as Harry waved his hand. "Yeah" he said and I looked at him as I noticed how he held on to me a bit harder. "He really wants to meet you, if you would want to meet him?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Is he going to touch me?" The little boy asked and I shook my head. "No, he isn't.. not if you don't want to" I said and the boy looked at me I could tell he was scared and unsure of what to do. And I still couldn't believe that his own father made him this scared.
"Do you promise?" He asked and I gave him a nod and held my pinky up in front of him. "I promise, he's not going to hurt you in any way, or touch you, I'll keep you safe William" I said and he hooked his finger around mine.

"So is it okay if he comes sit with us and maybe you could show him your drawings? He really liked the boat you drew that I put up on our fridge" I said and William gave me a small smile. "Okay" he said and I looked over at Harry and waved him over and I walked towards the table and put William down before I sat down on a chair and he looked at Harry who sat down across from us at the small table and then looked back at me.
"Lucy, can I sit on your lap?" I heard him whisper as he put a hand on my wrist.
"Of course" I said and lifted him on to my lap.

"So William, this is Harry, Harry this is William" I said and looked between the two boys.
"Hi William, it's really nice to meet you" Harry said and William stayed quiet and only nodded.

"I saw your drawing on our fridge, it was really pretty, do you draw a lot of boats?" Harry asked and William nodded.
"Yes, do you wanna see?" He asked and looked at Harry for the first time and Harry gave him a large smile.
"Yes of course I wanna see it!" Harry said with such an enthusiasm that almost I got surprised. "Okay" William said and reached for the papers he had laying on the table that he probably drew during the day and started to show Harry the drawings.

"These are beautiful William, I love this one, it looks like mine and Lucy's dog" he said and held up a picture of a drawing of a brown and black dog. "It's really beautiful William" I said and he smiled up at me that one dimple in his cheek showing and his big brown eyes had a little sparkle in it.
"I wanted to give it to you, cause you told me your doggy looked like that" he smiled and Harry also smiled at me then at William.

"Really? Are you sure?" Harry said and William nodded. "This is going to look beautiful next to your boat on our fridge" I said and William smiled at me again.
"Are you going to put this one up too?" He asked as he looked at me and I nodded. "Of course we are, right Harry?" I said and looked up at my green eyed boy.