59 - come home

Lucy Winters

Me and Harry where fresh out the shower laying in bed with our freshly baked pizza and I couldn't feel better right now. As long as I didn't think about the 'I think we have some things to talk about' Harry mentioned in the shower.
"Did you see Nadine today?" I asked and turned my head to look at Harry. I was a little afraid of his answer and I sighed as I put my pizza crust down.

No I don't eat crust even though I'm almost 21 years old. 

"I did" he said and I sighed and looked at him. She made me angry, cause she hurt Harry in a way that hurts so badly. I know since I've been in that position myself. And the fact that she seems to be a manipulating lying gold digger. "And..?" I said and Harry sighed.

"I still don't know, cause I don't think she even knows" he sighed and I raised my brows.
"And what are you going to do about it" I asked and Harry put his pizza slice down.

"Well I told her that I wanted a DNA test made, which she strangely agreed on" he said and I nodded. "So we are doing it on Wednesday and it takes up to a week to get the results" he said and I nodded. I didn't know what to say I had so many questions but I didn't know if they where okay to ask.
"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked and I turned my head towards him.
"How was it seeing her?" I asked and I would lie if I wasn't jealous, I didn't really know why. I didn't have any doubts in Harry or his love for me. 
"Nothing special, she actually apologized for everything and I did to" he said and I nodded.
"And she told me she wanted to give me my money back but I said I'm not in any need of them anyway" he said and I nodded and picked up another piece of pizza.
"Did you get to meet him?" I ask shyly and looked up at him and he sighed and gave me a nod.
"Yes, yes I did" he said and I nodded slowly.
"How was he?" I asked and Harry sighed and I dumped the last crust on the pizza box and Harry lifted it of the bed and put on the floor and then pulled me closer to his chest. Nala jumped up on the bed and laid on my lap and I scratched her back as Harry sighed and I waited for his respond.

"His name is Tristan and he is a great little kid, to bad his mum is a psychopath. He loves airplanes and talks really well for a three year old" he said and I nodded.
"What do we do if this turns out to be your kid?" I asked and Harry took a deep breath and shrugged.

"I don't know Lucy, I guess it's also up to Nadine. I have to step up if it turns out to be mine and get to know him I guess" he said and I nodded.
"Don't worry, everything will be fine" he said and leaned over me and placed a kiss on the top of my head.
"Okay" I said and looked up at Harry and he leaned in and kissed my lips.
"We need to take Nala out before we go to bed" Harry said and I nodded and sat up.
"Yeah, let's do it now cause I'm tired" I said and Harry gave me a nod and I stood from the bed and Nala followed me. I put on a pair of workout shorts and a sweatshirt and Harry also put on shorts and a hoodie.
I liked him like this, he looked so casual and it fitted him so well. Or to be honest everything looked good on him I don't understand how that's possible.

I put Nalas collar on and the leash as Harry put his shoes on and I gave him the leash as I put on mine.
"We are just walking around the neighborhood right?" I said and Harry nodded.
"Yeah" he said and rubbed his eyes. Hard grabbed my hand as we walked down our driveway and I smiled up at him. Down the street from our house there was a park it wasn't to big but it had a big grass field where kids usually played soccer and a little playground with some swings and I could imagine Harry and I playing with our kids here one day as we walked by.
"What do you think after meeting him, is he your son?" I asked and Harry shrugged.
"To be honest, he could be... but I just can't bring myself to think about it yet, cause I feel anxious about it" he said and I did to. This made me feel so anxious and it wasn't even my kid. But the thought of Harry having a child is freaking me out.