39 - any way you want

Lucy Winters

As I woke up I felt Harry's arm around my waist he was laying on his stomach and his head pushed in to the pillow next to me. My head was hurting a little and I knew it was all from my sudden panic attack yesterday. Harry had taken good care of me and had me take my pills and also called my dad.
It's weird how I'm twenty years old and still need my dad to calm me down when something like this happens. I was also a little embarrassed about it to be honest.
Harry had never seen me like that and I hated how I was acting when it all happens. It haven't happened in so long and I was beyond terrified when it happened yesterday.

I heard Harry groan in to the pillow as he pulled me closer and nuzzled his head in to my neck.
"good morning" he mumbled in to my neck and I brought my hand up to his head and played with his hair. "Mmmm, feels nice" he said and placed his lips against my neck.

"Good morning" I whispered and he lifted his head to look at me. "How are you feeling? Did you sleep all night?" He asked and I gave him a nod and looked away from his gaze.

"M'fine" I said and he sighed and pulled me in to his arms holding my body close to his. "You sure?" He asked and I nodded.
"I'm sorry, I just, I'm a little embarrassed you had to see me like that" he furrowed his brows and shook his head.
"Stop it, never feel embarrassed for that around me, it's not your fault, don't apologize" he said and i could feel it ache in my chest because of the love I had for him.
"And I love you no matter what, I just wish I could protect you from it, and I can't, but I'll be right by your side through this" he said and I brought my hands to the sides of his face pulling his towards me.
"I love you, what did I ever do to deserve you" I said and he dragged his nose along mine.
"I love you too" he said and I pressed my lips against his. He hummed against my lips and I knew I led him on for more than just some kissing but I don't think I really could handle having sex right now.
"Harry" I said and he pulled away and I could feel his semi hard dick press against my thigh.

"I'll make us breakfast" he said and I nodded.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower" I said and he nodded and placed a sloppy kiss against my cheek.
My shower was quick and I dried my body of before putting on a pair of shorts and a pair of the new underwear I've bought for this trip and to be honest I felt slightly better and my mood had changed. I could almost feel myself getting horny while thinking about Harry's morning wood that was pressed against my leg just a few moments ago. I pressed my thighs together and it had been a few days since me and Harry had sex and the images of us having sex on the airplane is clouding my mind. Almost having me all hot and bothered while thinking about it.

I walked in to the kitchen as saw Harry standing with his back towards me by the stove and he was wearing a grey hoodie and a pair of athletic shorts. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my cheek against his back.
"Hi baby" he said and turned around and placed his hands on my cheeks pulling my lips to his.
"Hello" I said and moved my hands down and then up under his shirt holding on to his hips. His soft skin was warm against my hands and Harry raised his brows.
"You hungry?" He asked and I shrugged and he furrowed his brows and I felt a heat rush to my cheeks.

"What got you all flustered baby" he asked and I sighed and searched the room for something else than Harry's eyes and I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his jaw and then down to his neck.
"Are you sure about this Lucy" he asked and I nodded. "Use your words love" he said and I admired him for making sure I was actually fine with this.
"Yes, I want you"
"Really... really bad" I said and he chuckled and moved his hands to my hips pulling me closer and I moved my hand over his crotch feeling the outlines of his cock. "Can't say no to that can I" he smiled against my lips before kissing my passionately deepening the kiss and his tongue slipped in to my mouth and moaning against my lips.
"Bedroom?" He asked between kisses.
"Y-Yeah" I said and he scooped me up holding on to the back of my thighs to carry me in to the room and he threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me as he peeled his shirt of his upper body I pulled the shorts of my body and Harry's eyes widened.