10 - early

Lucy Winters

Harry and I had been messing around for almost a month now I would lie if I said that I didn't like him. I really did, but I didn't know why but my emotions for him still scared me. And since I confronted him about my lady parts it felt like we have barley done anything else than fucking and the sex was so fucking good. it was early in the morning and I couldn't sleep, the thought about Harry kept me awake.
I stood up from my bed and got dressed before walking towards Sloan's bedroom. She was laying in her bed on her stomach still asleep when I threw my self on to the bed making her whine.

"Sloan?" I said and she moaned and sighed.
"Sloan I got to tell you something" I said and she turned her head and opened one eye to look at me.

"It better be important I'm so tired Lucy" she said and I sighed.
"Ihavebeenmessingaroundwithharrysincechristmas" I said really fast and Sloan sighed and I think she had heard what I said but I wasn't sure.

"say it one more time a little slower so I know if I heard the right thing" I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face.
"I've been sleeping with Harry since Christmas" I said and she chuckled.

"Finally" she said and didn't sound surprised at all

"You knew?" I asked and turned my head towards her.

"No, but I was waiting for it to happen I could tell the way he was looking at you and the way he acted. He fucking likes you" she said and I shook my head.
"I fucking like him too" I said and she chuckled.

"So is he any good?" She asked and I gasped and giggled.
"A fucking magician is what he is" I said and she let out a loud cackle and she pushed my head away.

"Can you go away now" she groaned and I chuckled thinking of Harry who is probably at home sleeping and I should probably go pay him a visit cause I felt like my body needed it. Or let me rephrase, my body needed him.

"Fine, but we are going out tonight. And we are getting drunk. And don't tell anyone" I told her and she nodded before closing her eyes again. I put on a pair of yoga pants and a sweater and grabbed my car keys and left the house. I called Harry on my way and he answered his voice was so raspy and deep and I could tell I had woken him up.
"Lucy? Are you okay it's like six in the morning" was the first thing he said.

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm on my way over" I said and I could hear him chuckle.
"Good, we need you over here" I furrowed my brows and was confused by him saying we.

"We?" I asked.
"Yeah, me and my dick" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Unlock the door for me would you" I said and he hummed before hanging up. The drive to Harry's house took me about fifteen minutes and when I parked the car on his driveway I hoped he had already unlocked the door cause it was below freezing outside. And when I tried to open the door it opened and I was thankful he had gone down to unlock it for me. I took my shoes of and made my way up to his bedroom. I saw him laying on his stomach his mop of curls covering his forehead and his arms where tucked in under the pillow. I took my pants and sweatshirt of leaving me in only my panties cause I didn't even bother to put a bra on. And then got under the duvet.
"Hi baby" he said and tucked me under him.