47 - a bet

Harry Styles

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked Lucy as we were strolling down the aisles of Giants.
"I don't know" she shrugged and I sighed as I pushed the cart in front of us. "Can we just order something, I really don't feel like cooking" she said and I shrugged.
"Sure, I can also make something?" I said and she wrapped her arm around mine and leaned her head on my bicep.
"Whatever is fine" she said and I bent my head down and kissed her head. "Okay, what about home made pizza?" I asked and she nodded.

"Sounds good" she said and I noticed something was a little off today and I knew she was nervous about the whole hospital thing that was happening tomorrow and I wished I could just do something about it but I can't.
"Are you okay love?" I asked and she nodded, "I'm just scared" she said and I wrapped my arm around her waist and rubbed up and down to try and comfort her. "It's all going to be okay, let's go and focus on what condoms we want instead" I said and tried to cheer up the mood a little. A small giggle escaped her lips and she snuggled further in to my side as I reached for some Brussels sprouts  and tossed them in to the cart.

As we wandered down to the toiletries section Lucy wandered of to one side and then came back with new shampoo and conditioner and she raised her brows before walking towards the condom shelf.
"Do you have a preference?" I asked and she raised her brows and shook her head.
"No, do you?" She asked and I shrugged. "I don't really like the SKYN ones, they're a little tight, I prefer Durex or Trojan" I answered simply and Lucy gave me a nod.

"I'll grab a few different and we'll find out what we prefer" I suggested and Lucy gave me a nod as she turned around to grab some tampons of the shelf behind us. "Harry, we cant buy that many" she said as she looked down in the cart.
I had chosen like five different brands and she looked up at me and her cheeks tinted pink. It was at this moments I couldn't believe she was the same girl who loved to get spanked and yelled for me to fuck her harder the night before.

"And why not?" I asked and she put her hand on her hip and raised her brows. "Because it's 5 dozen condoms Harry, do you know how many times we need to have sex to finish all of those?" She said and I smirked knowing she knew the answer because of the math genius she was. "Yeah, and it's not that many times" I said and she rolled her eyes. "You don't have to be ashamed of having sex Lucy" I snickered and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I'm not"
"I just, I don't want anyone to think I'm a sex maniac or something" she said and I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Now you're being silly, well finish these in like less than a month babe" I said and she rolled her eyes.
"Stop acting like a child I mean I would be a little sex crazed if I was dating me too" I smirked and she smacked me with a pack of condoms. "You're an idiot" she said and I rubbed my arm where she smacked me and gave her a wink.

"And besides you're a little bit of a sex maniac" I said and she raised her brows. "Me?" She gasped and then looked at me. "You're worse than me" she said and I scoffed. I knew it was true, but she was just as much all over me as I was all over her.

"I'm not"
"Are too" she said and I rolled my eyes when a brilliant idea that I knew I was going to regret popped up in my head. "Let's make a bet" I said and Lucy snapped her head up and looked at me.
"A bet?" She asked and I smirked and nodded.

"Yeah, who can keep their hands to themself for the longest, and no touching yourself" I said and Lucy raised her brows. "That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, you don't stand a chance" she said and I scoffed.

"Oh this is on" I said and she shook her head at me. "Oh it's so on Styles" she said with a wink and walked past me and when she did she grabbed my dick through my slacks on the way and bit her lip and I sighed and regretted this decision deeply.
"Lucy" I warned and she raised her brows. "What, teasing is allowed, what do I get when I win?" She asked and I shook my head.