26 - fights and I don't cares

Lucy Winters

I groaned as my alarm woke me up the next morning and I knew Harry was probably going to very hungover when he woke up. He moved next to me pulling me closer and I sighed as I thought about what he asked me last night.

I'm asking you to move In, I just want more of you here

I understood why he felt that way but I felt like things where going a little to fast. We've only been together for about four months I feel like I'm rushing in to something. And it scares me, it really does.
My alarm went off again and I felt Harry hold me tighter.

"Uh nooo" Harry said in to my neck as I tried to wiggle out of his grip.
"Harry I need to get up" I said and he shook his head.
"To leave me here all alone watching you leave in those yoga pants, I don't think so" he said and I shook my head as I pushed him of me.
"Well you also have a work to attend to, get up"  I said and he rolled to his back and pulled the duvet up to his chin.
I got dressed and pulled my hair up in a ponytail and Harry groaned as he saw me walk out of the bathroom.
"Can you come here so I can just kiss you for a little bit" he said and I sighed as I crawled on to the bed and straddled his lap.
"I need you, so bad" he whines against my lips and I sighed as I wanted him as much but I wouldn't let him fuck me while I was on my period that is not gonna happen.
"Sorry, it's not gonna happen" I said before he put his lips on mine again and I felt his hands wander down to squeeze my ass making me moan on his lip.
"No, No, no" I said and moved of him and he chuckled a little and looked at me while I was putting my things in to the bag.

"Leave your things Lucy" he said and I sighed as I hoped he wouldn't remember that conversation. I looked up at him and I didn't even know what to say.
"Harry.. I" I started and he raised a brow.

"Just think about it, we are always together anyway. I want to have you here all the time, to come home to you" he said and I gave him a nod and let go of my bag and he sighed as I didn't say another word as I left the house.

My day wasn't really anything exciting and I was buried in homework as usual. When lunch finally came around I was sitting outside eating some Chick-fil-A when my phone rang and my first thought was that it was Harry calling about this morning that I just left after he said what he wanted me to do. I mean I didn't even respond to him, I just have a hard time expressing my feelings. Which he knows and I don't like to talk about my feeling and I know that sometimes I have too.

"Hello" I said as I answered expecting it to be nothing important as usual.
"Is this Lucy?" I heard a male voice. British accent and I knew I recognized it but I couldn't really place it.

"This is she? Who is this?" I asked as I put my milkshake down and felt very confused.
"Lucy this is Charlie Teasdale, Harry's friend" he said and I smiled as I knew Harry had probably mentioned to him I wanted something to do over the summer.
"Uhm, hi, uh, how are you" I said and I heard him chuckle.
"I'm good, I'm calling because I heard you where looking for something to do over the summer. And I've decided to offer you a job" he said and I raise my brows.

"Wow, thank you" I said and smiled to myself.
"Why don't you come in on Thursday during lunchtime and we could just discuss everything and you don't have to say yes or no yet, think about it listen to what I have to say on Thursday and we'll go from there" he said and I nodded and remembered for a second that he couldn't see me.

"That sounds great, thank you so much"
"Of course I'll see you Thursday" he said and hung up. I put my phone down and kept looking over my last American lit assignment and I sighed as I typed down some words on my computer as I ate from my chicken tenders.

"I have had the worst day" I heard Sloan say as she sat down next to me.
"Why" I asked and she put her forehead down on the table in front of us and sighed.
"I just don't know what to do about Sarah, and this math is pissing me of" she said and I chuckled and looked at the math book she held in her hand that rested on the table.
"Okay, I think you should take it easy with Sarah, just see where it goes right? She's not upset with you or anything?" I asked and Sloan shrugged.