19 - sweet kisses

Harry Styles

"Lucy lets go"
"Harry stop yelling at me I won't get any faster because you yell" she yelled back from upstairs. She had made me stay downstairs while she went up to her bedroom to get changed. Her clothes from yesterday was covered in both vomit and smelled like the inside of barnabys.
And I feel like it was best that I stayed down here or we would probably not make it out of here anytime soon.

"you finally told her didn't you" Niall said and I rolled my eyes at him and nodded.
"I did" I said and saw Sloan walking in through the front door.

"You little shit" Sloan said and my eyes widened.
"What" I said and she narrowed her eyes at me and shook her head.

"Did you tell her yet, you fucking piece of shit. What did I tell you if you hurt her" she said and Niall looked at me with wide eyes.
I thought back at the conversation and chuckled.

"If you hurt her I'll break you magic wand it to pieces little Harry" she had told me and I chuckled as I snapped back to reality.

"Sloan, I did tell her" I said and she nodded.
"Good, cause it's still a promise and I wouldn't hesitate to give you another black eye" she said and I shook my head.
"Sloan" I heard Lucy's say from the top of the stairs. And I raised a brow and Sloan shook her head towards me. Sloan had been the one listening about my talk about Lucy over and over again through last fall and she knew how much I loved her I knew she did.
I also knew she would be the one I would talk to for advice and I needed to keep her on my good side. Lucy shook her head and ran a hand through her hair as she walked down. Her face was free from makeup and it was glowing anyway and her plump lips had some kind of moisture on them and I expected it to be the cherry chapstick she usually wore and a pair of light skinny jeans hugged her legs and curvy hips perfectly and a white knitted shirt hugged her upper body. She looked so casual but still so pretty I could take her right there and then. Her long blond hair was hanging all the way down to her waist and she was so beautiful.
"Do you ever brush your hair?" Sloan asked and Lucy shrugged.

"Not really" I chuckled at her and shook my head.
"What do you even see in her? She's such a mess" Sloan said and I smirked.

"Have you seen her ass" I said and Lucy raised her hand and smacked my chest and shook her head.
"I have, can't do anything but agree" Sloan said and I high fived her and Lucy rolled her eyes.
"And there your sex for tonight went down the drain" Lucy said and I pouted. And she stood next to Niall leaning on the counter and Niall laughed at what she said.
"Lets go Harry" she said and I nodded and gave Niall and Sloan a wave as I walked her out to the car.
"I'll take my car so we can get out of there somehow" she said and I nodded and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Lucy you need to start brushing your hair" her mother said as we stepped in to the kitchen. And I let out a laugh as Lucy rolled her eyes.
"How's your nose Harry" I heard her dad say next to me and I shrugged.