8 - secret

Harry Styles

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up and saw the sun peeking through the curtains and it took me a few seconds before I realized where I was

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up and saw the sun peeking through the curtains and it took me a few seconds before I realized where I was. I saw Lucy's arm where still wrapped around my waist and I smiled as I saw her parted lips and hearing the light snores escaping her lips. I reached for my boxers on the ground very slow to not wake her up. And wiggled them up my legs under the duvet we where both under. She moaned slightly in her sleep and turned over to lay on her side. I also turned and wrapped an arm around her and she turned in my grip and slightly opened her eyes. "Hey" I said and she furrowed her brows and snuggled further in to my chest if that was even possible. During the night she had probably been up cause she was wearing the T-shirt I was wearing yesterday and when my hand traveled further down her body I felt a pair of lace underwear covering her up.

"I'm not ready for this day" she said in a whiny tone. I chuckled and turned her to her back so I could lay on her hugging her waist.
"Harry you're crushing me" she whined again and I placed kisses on her neck making her laugh.
"I never took you for the cuddly type" she said and I lifted myself up to press my lips on to hers.

"You didn't? even if I climbed through that window just to hold you at night?" I said and pointed towards her bedroom window. She shrugged and pulled my head down to the crook of her neck again to put her arms around my neck. "I don't know you where never here in the morning anyway" she said and I kissed her neck again before rolling of her.

"Didn't wanna get caught" I said and she chuckled. And laid on her side and put a leg over my torso. She was the most beautiful human I've ever laid my eyes on. Her blonde hair was messy and her blue eyes was tired but still she was the most perfect girl.
"You're so pretty" I told her and I saw her cheeks turn a little pink which just made her even more adorable.

"Hungry is what I am" she said and I gave her a nod. She jumped out of the bed and pulled a pair of pajama shorts up her short legs.

"Imma need that shirt" I told her when I had already pulled my jeans up. She sighed and lifted it over her head revealing her chest. She saw me looking at her and she immediately covered up and I furrowed my brows. And stepped over to her holding on to the arm she was holding over the swell of her chest. I moved her arm away from her chest and she looked up at me through her thick lashes and I loved how innocent she looked and how shy she now was, different from last night. "Don't cover up for me love" I said and she gave me a nod and I moved my hand to run it over her already hard nipple and she stood on her tippy toes to place a kiss on my lips before she turned around to take a sweatshirt out of her closet. I pulled my T-shirt over my head and when she opened up her bedroom door I grabbed her waist and kissed her and she chuckled before kissing me back.
"Euw" I heard a male voice say and I snapped my head up to see Max standing outside the door. I saw how Lucy's cheeks turned pink and I chuckled and pinched her butt before she walked away giving me a glare before she walked out.