Epilogue

Percy's POV,

I was forgotten. I was lost and confused and I was unsure of who I was. But I found myself again. I realized who I was and who I wanted to be.

I defeated Tartarus and saved camp. They started to remember who I am... I started to remember who I am.

I still visit Luke's grace every week with Annabeth. She tells me he would be proud of me. I don't need her to tell me that though, I know it already. In the end he was my closest friend and I have him to thank for how far I've came.

Everyone is doing better and slowly we are all getting over the lives lost in battle. I've heard news from Chaos that the army is well and healthy. He says Beck is an excellent commander and fills the role well though he and the others miss me. I miss them and I remember them every time I look at the stars. I know Chaos is watching over me. He is the universe and it stars after all.

I've kept in touch Mom, Paul and Estelle. My little sis is growing to be so beautiful. Mom signed me up for therapy. I don't always show but when I do it helps. I'm getting better which is all that matters.

The thing is, I don't know if this is the end. I don't know if the next freak prophecy will happen any day now. I don't know if I'll live to see tomorrow and I'm starting to realize that's okay.

We don't always know what's going to happen. We only know what has happened and we learn from it. I learned from my past. I faded and I was forgotten, I learned how to make friends in the roughest if times. I learned that it's worth it to live. And in the end—just as Choas told me all those years ago—I was thankful I didn't jump.

I'm thankful to be alive and that's all that matters.

The End.

^^^thats just cheesy right there. Hope y'all enjoyed this useless story. I finished this on Percy's birthday! Happy birthday bro!

Please go check out my other stories. I have a few fanfictions and my own stories on my profile. Have a nice day everyone!

Stay healthy!
Last update: 18/08/2020