'Yep.' Logan smiled, taking Chloe's hand with his own.

'Hey, I can't seem to help but notice you from somewhere.' I said to Chloe. It was really bugging me where I knew her from.

'I mean, I'm an actor and I've acted in one of the Marvel series.' Chloe explained. 'I played Daisy Johnson from the TV series ABC agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'

'Ohh.' I exclaimed, remembering her from the series. 'I remember now.' I nodded. 'You looked so sick in the fight scenes.' I commented, recounting one of her finale fight scene in season two .

'Thanks.' She smiled, looking down nervously. 

She was so cute.

'Anyways.' I tried to think of some questions to ask. 'How old are you, currently?'

'I'm twenty-five.' She said. So she was three years older than Logan.

Logan gave me a stare which said don't you dare react negatively to that. It was good thing I didn't plan on reacting shocked or rudely.

'Where are you from?' I asked. 'I couldn't help but notice your features are slightly Asian.'

'Well.' She started. 'I was born in Chicago, but my mum is Caucasian-American, and my dad is Chinese. I lived with my paternal grandmother in Beijing, and studied Mandarin. Then performed as a singer and then moved to Los Angeles in California. I tried auditions and gigs, but my last name 'Wang' was apparently too Asian. So, I decided to use my dad's name: Bennet, as a last name, instead. That way, I kept a family name and didn't have as much trouble booking gigs.' 

'Jeez.' Was all I could say. 'I never knew that just having a foreign surname could get in the way of gigs.' I said honestly. 

'Yeah.' She laughed a little, tucking a strand of her wavy brown hair behind her ear.

'So, when did you guys meet?' I asked. 

'We met just under a year ago year.' Logan started. 'I bumped into her in a premiere of something, and we talked a little and exchanged phone numbers and started meeting up. About a few months ago I officially asked her on a date- and a week or two ago, I asked Chloe to be my girlfriend.' Logan ran his free hand through his wind-swept-bush shaped hair at the end of his sentence. I smiled at Chloe who's smile had progressively bocame bigger and bigger as Logan went further through his story of how they met.

I hadn't talked to Chloe- or known her for long- but I had a really great feeling about her. She wasn't a bitchy seeming person, and didn't have any plastic surgery fake features. She wasn't all up in anyone's face, but neither annoyingly shy and reserved. She gave me good vibes.  

'That's great.' I smiled. 'It's been great to meet you and chat, but I'm just going to put some stuff up in my room.' I pointed up the stairs.

'It was great meeting you, too!' Chloe replied. Logan gave a simple nod of his head. 

I got up from the couch and walked over to the stairs, grabbing my suitcase and proceeding up. And turning  the one special corner before opening the off-white door and entering my room. 

The air truly was different. 

The room smelled like saturated and sweetened roses, and something else which was indescribable- maybe it was the 'me' smell. 

Streaks of white sunlight shone through the blinds and all around the room, creating bright white stripes against the dove grey painted walls. 

The room was fully furnished apart from the fact that the desk in the corner hadn't my usual set up in it.