S2:C5; Psycho Vibes

Zacznij od początku

"What about?"

"She cancelled class. Got sick."

"Really?! She never gets sick," I mumbled.

"I know. I'm kind of worried for her," Giorgi said softly.

"Yeah, I hope she's alright..."

"Me too... But at least we have a free Monday to go shopping~! We need groceries, toilet paper, and kitchen stuff."

"What kitchen stuff," I chuckled.

The tall, muscular man shrugged and kissed my lips. "Just a few things. Spatulas, containers, trash bags, all that fun stuff...!What were you doing while I was asleep? You didn't turn the TV on?"

"Mm-mm. I didn't want to wake you up."

Giorgi mumbled something incoherent against my chest as he moved himself to get off the couch and stand up. "You're just so damn nice to me. I can never return the kindness quick enough; you've always got some super nice thing to say. Makes me feel bad."

"What," I laughed as he pulled me up off the couch.

"You and you're sweet personality and cute face... Who gave you the right to be so damn perfect?"

I giggled and got on my toes before pressing a kiss against the taller man's lips. "Who gave you the right?"

Giorgi and I flirted with each other for a few minutes before we made way into his bathroom and showered together, and as soon as we were dressed, we headed towards the nearest grocery store.

Upon arriving, I grabbed a shopping cart, and Giorgi sandwiched me between himself and the cart.

"What do you want to get first? Kitchen stuff or groceries?"

"Kitchen stuff," I answered as I stood on the lower metal bar of the shopping buggy, coercing Giorgi to push me around.

"We need more lube, by the way," he whispered against my neck. "Don't let me forget."

"We need more? But we just got some last week," I mumbled.

"And we've been using it all week," the muscular man chuckled. "Been going at it like rabbits~," he growled against my ear, making my face warm up.

"Shush~! We're in public," I mewled, knowing that my whining would make Giorgi hard.

"Cameron?!" A female voice suddenly sounded from the the left of me and Giorgi. I turned my head and frowned when I saw a familiar-looking girl with big breasts, shoulderlength dark brown hair, and brown eyes. "Oh, my God! How are you?! I heard about the incident with Coo—"

Giorgi immediately clapped his hands over my ears and I pressed my palms against his big hands as he growled something to the girl. When he finished seething, he removed his hands from my ears and wrapped them around me in a firm hug from behind; one of his palms were pressed against my ribs and the other held my shoulder.

"Well..." the girl started, eyeing Giorgi warily. "I heard about what happened and I've been worried for you. I mean, the guy kidnapped you and hid you from us," she said, pointing at herself and Giorgi.