S2:C7; Lola's Return

Start from the beginning

Giorgi growled lowly when I pulled myself off of him and he reluctantly let go of my oversized shirt before allowing Lola to come inside.

"I don't think I want to—"

"Wait," Lola mewled, cutting Giorgi off. I couldn't help myself; I stopped midway down the hall and turned into the bathroom, cracking the door so that I could still hear the two speaking.

"I know I've messed up... I know I've cheated too many times, but I feel like I'll be good. I was just going through a phase—"

"What phase makes you cheat three times on the guy you quote unquote "love" or "cant wait to marry"? Lola, I didn't even want an open relationship but I agreed to it because I loved you," Giorgi scoffed.

"I didn't do it because I didn't love you—"

"Lola, if you loved me you never would have mentioned an open relationship. But you did, and you che—"

"You said that I had a problem," Lola accused, sounding angry.

"I said that you're libido was too much for me sometimes. I never said you had a problem. I never disrespected you—ever. Even when you put me in situations that gave me every right to, I didn't because I was that in love with you... Lo, you never loved me. You fell in love with the idea of having me, and when Megan set us up, you lost feelings for me."

"That's not true," Lola seethed. "You're saying that I lost interest in you the minute I realized you liked me back—"

"Because that's what happened."

"No, its not!"

"Then what was it? You liked me when we weren't dating, and you seemed like you were with me because I wanted to be with you. You always gave me this feeling like you were just putting up with me."

"Giorgi, I love you, and I always have! You're just not understanding that I got carried away with—"

"Cheating on me," Giorgi chuckled. "Lola, I don't want to get back with you."

"Why~?"

"Because I'm falling in love with Cameron."

My cheeks and ears burned at my friend's hushed words, and I covered my mouth as the urge to squeal formed a lump in my throat.

"You're falling in love with Cameron...?" Lola questioned slowly. "But don't you think he needs more time to heal? And what about you? What if you're blindly using him as a rebound?"

"I'm not. I know that I'm falling in love with Cameron. And I'm not going to rush him to love me back or anything. I'm going to bite my tongue for a while. I just want him to feel comfortable with me."

"Mm," Lola hummed shortly. "Which of you initiated sex?"

"What?"

"I heard you tell him to put on pants—'underwear at least,' and you just said that you wanted to eat his ass out earlier. Which of you mentioned having sex first?"

Me...

"We both did. It was a mutual decision," Giorgi answered. "I wanted him to feel comfortable, so I didn't mention my lust for him once."