Chapter Twenty-Eight

It was now tuesday and I had woken up with the worst headache. Whether it's because Pansy and Millicent were up all night chatting the ears off each other I don't know, but I certainly wasn't in the best of moods already and the day hadn't even started yet.

I sat up in bed and noticed yet again that Daphne's bed was empty. Why is she not waiting for us lately? I turned to my other side and saw Tracey sound asleep. Looking over at the clock I noticed it was only 7am. Plenty of time to get ready!

I had just finished in the shower with my hair still wet when there was a loud bang on the bathroom door. That couldn't possibly be Tracey, she sleeps in...

"Who is that?" I shouted as I wrapped a towel around my body.

"It's me. Malfoy wants you in the common room" Ah Daphne. I feel like i've barely seen or spoken to her in days.

"Now?" I yelled back through the door. What could he possibly want me for at this time?

"Yeah he said now" She replied and I heard her footsteps retreat from outside the door and then the dormitory door slam shut. Someone's not in a good mood today! Well I suppose that someone is also me.

I shrugged and decided to not get dressed just yet as it was still early so I quickly removed my towel and slipped into a long sleeved silky black robe that reached about mid thigh, leaving my legs and some thigh bare. I didn't bother with any other clothing. I let my hair fall down my back still wet and slipped into my black fluffy slippers before heading down towards the common room.

I stepped out into the common room and scanned the room for Draco when I noticed him sitting on the leather couches already dressed in his white school shirt and black trousers. He looked so handsome. He hadn't noticed me yet however Blaise who was next to him had and his eyes widened once he saw me.

"I think someone's here to see you mate" Blaise said to Draco whilst gesturing towards me with a smirk and Draco's head shot over to my direction.

"You summoned me?" I said jokingly but soon frowned when he stood up suddenly, a look of fury on his face. "What's wrong?". As soon as the words left my mouth he stormed over to me, grabbed me by the waist and pushed me towards the stairs to the boys dormitories. "What are you doing Draco!" I yelled as he dragged me by the arm up the stairs and into his empty room, slamming the door shut behind him. He turned to me, his face red with anger.

"What the fuck are you doing walking round dressed like that for everyone to see you?" He spat whilst looking me up and down.

"I literally just got out the shower" I replied, dumbfounded as to why he was so angry all of a sudden.

"No shit" he scoffed. He continued looking me up and down in silence before his eyes turned from murderous to something else... lust.

I began backing up slowly until my back hit the wall and I stood still as he came closer and closer to me, eventually having me trapped between his body and the wall. His fingers began trailing up my bare thigh and up my exposed hips underneath my robe. He must've noticed there was no fabric covering any part of my lower half as his eyes lit up.

"Do you even have any underwear on?" He asked in a whisper, brushing his lips against mine as he spoke and I shook my head slightly in response. He grunted as he captured his lips in mine, keeping his hands where they were. I sighed in delight into the passionate kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I bit his bottom lip and he parted his lips slightly, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth making him groan. He pressed his body firmly against mine so I couldn't move and that's when I felt his fingers travel down from my hips and closer to my core. His finger tips gently grazed my skin but it still felt like fireworks down there.

Just as I was about to break away from our heated kiss for some air, he beat me to it and began trailing wet kisses down my neck, catching my sweet spot every time. I was so distracted by this that I hadn't noticed his fingers were on the bare skin of my core until I felt him begin to rub gently in circles, making me moan out loudly in pleasure, throwing my head back against the wall to allow him to access my neck better. His fingers were slow at first, rubbing in all the right places until he moved them down slightly and slid them inside of me. I gasped in delight as he began moving his fingers quickly in and out of me and I felt myself getting closer and closer as my legs got shakier. He didn't stop working on my neck until he picked up his pace with his fingers and I let out my loudest moan yet as I could feel myself reaching my high. He quickly reattached our lips and I gripped onto his shoulders for support as I spread my legs wider, practically begging for him to push his fingers faster. He seemed to get the message as our tongues danced with each other, he pumped his fingers faster and faster and I finally reached my high, digging my nails into his shoulders as the wave of pleasure hit me and I couldn't help but move my lips from his to his neck, sucking on it hard enough to leave a mark making him moan in pleasure with me.

Once our moans had died off and I pulled back to get my breath, he slid his fingers out of me and I felt my juices trickle down my leg and I bit my bottom lip when I watched him lick his fingers that had just been inside of me. God he was so sexy.

"I'm gonna wear no underwear more often" I breathed out as I rested my head against the wall and he chuckled.

"Only around me" He said simply before squeezing my ass and giving me a quick kiss. "Get ready, classes start soon" He said and my eyes widened. Shit I completely forgot!

"You ass hole you're gonna make me late!" I yelled slapping his arm before rushing towards the door.

"You wasn't complaining five minutes ago" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes with a smile before running back to the girls dormitories to get dressed.

That boy will be the death of me.