Chapter Two

As we landed in King's Cross station with a loud 'pop', I couldn't help but double over with the feeling of nausea.

"You will get used to it eventually, dear" my mother laughed lightly beside me as I shot her another playful glare before standing up and giving myself a once over.

I looked at her again and nodded, signalling I was good to go. She handed me a small ticket which had 'Platform 9 3/4' written on it and I looked up at her puzzled, but frowned when I saw her holding in a laugh.

"What?" I questioned, confused slightly.

"I just remember my first time here... I was just as confused as you are" She giggled a little before pulling me along with her straight towards a wall.

"You went to Warthogs?" I asked confused again. Why had she never mentioned this before?

She looked at me and rolled her eyes before saying "It's Hogwarts, dear and yes, both your father and I did. That is how we met, we were both placed in Slytherin together" She explained, smiling off in front of her as if remembering a happy memory.

"Now follow me" she exclaimed before rushing straight towards the wall and disappearing into nothing.

I stood still and looked at the wall bewildered, having no idea what the hell just happened. I was about to ask a bloody muggle, before I saw a red-head boy do the same thing.

I sighed before running towards the wall with my eyes closed, awaiting the hard impact of the wall against my face.

Instead, I fell against something soft, and it smelt delightful! Like flowers! I looked up and steadied myself before realising I had ran into a woman on the other side of the wall.

"Oh my, i'm so sorry! I had my eyes closed I genuinely was not looking where I was-"

I was cut off by my mother rushing over towards me as I stood and stared apologetically at the woman who just eyed me up and down.

"So sorry Narcissa, it's her first time here as you should probably know. Good to see you again" My mother smiled politely before holding out her hand for the woman to shake. She smiled warmly at my mother before turning to me. "You must be Amaris" She began and I nodded, whilst she ushered a man over with strikingly bright blonde hair, almost white.

"Lucius! Great to see you again" My mother exclaimed, holding her hand out once again for Lucius to take, which he did.

"Ah, young Amaris Villin. I haven't seen you since you were very small" Lucius began, giving me a forced smile which I returned awkwardly.

The four of us stood there in an awkward silence before I turned to my mother and whispered, "Mother, what's a slytherin? You said you and my father were one" I asked, remembering what she had said before she ran through the wall.

She chuckled lightly as did the man and woman we were still standing with. "It is something you will hopefully be placed into dear, now run along, the train will be leaving any minute!" She said whilst guiding me towards the train.

Before I stepped onto the train I turned to my mother who looked at me worryingly. "Don't stress dear. I promise you, everything will be ok. I love you and I will write to you every week!" She said before squeezing me tightly into a hug. I squeezed back before letting go and pecking her on the cheek.

"I love you too!" I shouted before stepping onto the train and watched the doors shut behind me.

I sighed as I made my way down the train looking for an empty compartment, when I noticed all of a sudden that all eyes were on me. I tensed and held my case tighter in my grip whilst still heading down towards the end of the train. What was everyone's bloody problem?