Chapter Seven

I woke up in a dark, cold room in an unfamiliar bed and panicked slightly before being shushed by an unfamiliar woman hovering over me.

I stared at her for a moment, trying to make out what she was saying but I was all too confused. I looked around a little, still extremely dazed and noticed someone else laying in a bed next to me.

"Miss Villin? Amaris? Can you hear me dear?" A sweet voice called and I instantly looked back at the woman standing next to my bed.

"Where am I?" I asked, my voice coming out croaky and I coughed slightly. The lady quickly handed me a glass of water and helped me sit up a little whilst I gulped down all the water. Merlin was I thirsty. After i'd finished the lady took the glass from my hands and my head starting banging with agony. I let out a loud groan, making the person laying in the bed next to me stir a little, but I didn't bother looking over.

"You're in the hospital wing. You've been out for a good few hours dear. Your potion exploded, knocking you and Mr Malfoy here out cold" she explained and my eyes widened as I heard who was here with me.

"I'm Madame Pomfrey. School nurse" she said whilst putting her palm to my forehead and I just smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked, remembering the lesson with Professor Snape was around 11am.

"Its just gone midnight dear, like I said, you have been out cold for a while" She explained further and I just nodded sheepishly. She then stood up quickly and I watched her as she went to pick up a little vial from the table across from me and came back with it. "Here, this is for the headache. Nothing I can do about the sleepiness though, that's the price you pay for not reading your instructions correctly!" She said whilst shaking her head at me and I just nodded and smiled, drinking the liquid out of the little vial that she handed me.

"Now get some rest, i'll come see how you both are tomorrow" she said, also gesturing to a sleeping Draco. I nodded and she slowly walked away out of the room.

I looked around the room a little wondering what I bloody looked like right now. If it was anything like the way I felt, then probably like hell.

"Why couldn't you have just been shit at charms" A groggy voice said, knocking me out of my thoughts as I jumped slightly from the break in silence. I looked over at Draco and saw his eyes fluttering open, he looked like he was in more bloody pain than I was.

Without hesitating I shot up and stumbled over to the cabinet where I saw Madame Pomfrey get the vial from that eased my pain slightly. After finding it, I stumbled back over to Draco who was watching me with wide eyes and sat next to him on his bed, placing my hand on his cheek and pouring the contents of the vial into his mouth. He hesitated for a moment before I said with a small smirk "I'm not poisoning you" and he swallowed. I let out a small sigh of relief as I could see his pain had started to go away a little.

"Thanks.." He muttered, staring at me awkwardly as I still sat on his bed.

"Move over" I demanded.

"What?"

"Move over, are you deaf?" I said again with a cheeky smile. He rolled his eyes and did as I asked as I slipped in next to him. He shifted uncomfortably but I ignored it, I just wanted a cuddle, I was a sucker for them. I noticed I was dressed in only a hospital long sleeved nightie which reached just above my knees, so I pulled the cover up over me. I got myself comfortable and noticed Draco staring at me like I was insane.

"Do you usually just jump into bed with people you barely know after almost killing them?" He asked with a slightly amused, yet slightly annoyed tone and I giggled a little. I rested my head on his bare chest and his breathing hitched.