Chapter Twenty-One

I woke up slowly with my eyes still closed and felt something extremely warm attached to me from behind. Whatever it was I wasn't complaining because I don't think i've ever had as good a sleep as I did last night.

Rolling over slightly, I realised something was pulling me into it firmly and I looked down to find an arm. That's when I panicked.

"AAAHHHHHH!!" I screamed and the figure next to me shot up in surprise.

"Calm down Maris it's just me" a voice said and I turned to see Draco's confused yet gorgeous face staring back at me sleepily. I blushed slightly as I remembered what happened the night before.

"Oh sorry Draco, I kind of forgot i'd stayed here last night..." I admitted and he smirked at me as he grabbed my face and pulled me into him, giving me a long hard kiss which I happily returned. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into his bare chest so I was laying slightly on top of him in his bed.

"I certainly didn't forget" He said with slight annoyance in his voice as he pulled away from our kiss and I rolled my eyes. Maybe I teased him a little too much.

"Of course not".

I turned in his grasp and looked around the room to find it still full of sleeping boys. How on earth did they sleep through my scream I thought...

"Don't even think about getting up to anything weird because i'm awake" a voice said and I looked over to see Blaise beginning to sit up in his bed. Oops.

"Good morning to you too" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes and Draco's grip tightened on my waist.

"Have fun last night I presume?" Blaise sneered and I turned to my side to see a smug looking Draco staring back at him. Boys!

"Oh we had more than fu- OW!"

I cut Draco off by jabbing him in his ribs slightly and shot him a glare which he returned.

"That's none of your business, Blaise" I stated and pulled myself out of Draco's grasp as I stretched and stood up from his bed.

"Where are you going?" Draco asked and I turned to see him looking up at me with almost pleading eyes. He looked awfully sexy with his hair all dishevelled. It's a shame he's so bipolar, maybe we'd actually get along really well if he didn't decide he hated me every 5 minutes...

"To my room, I need to get dressed and it smells in here" I grimaced and the two boys chuckled.

"Fair enough. You haven't forgotten about Hogsmeade today have you?" Draco asked again and I smiled. He was being so weirdly nice right now. I turned and sat back down on his bed... well more on his lap and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"You mean our date? Of course I haven't" I teased and leaned in to peck him on the lips gently and I heard Blaise scoff behind us. This however only made Draco pull me further into him and deepen our kiss.

"A date? You've got to be kidding me" Blaise said and I pulled away from Draco to give him a genuine smile.

"Yes Blaise, find it so hard to believe that someone asked me to go on a date with them?" I asked with a fake hurt expression and he rolled his eyes as I stood up from Draco's lap, much to his dismay by the look on his face and I giggled.

"No, I find it hard to believe that Draco wants to go on a date with someone. You don't date" He said now directly towards Draco who just stared blankly at him.

"I never said it was a date. She assumed it was" He said boredly and I furrowed my brows.

"But you said.."