Chapter 52

Sophia's POV

1 year later

Loki was nothing he just simple visited his brother causing no harm. He not that mean guy he was before.

6 years later
Age: 19
Relationship: Marcus Stark (dating)
Setting: leaving for collage
Song: Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift

Marcus and I packed the last thing into my car. His dad was having his car brought down to the collage later.

"I've got to go say goodbye to my mom and dad you do the same" he said.

"Yep" I replied.

He gave me a kiss and walked to his parents and I walked to mom.

"You promise you'll be ok with out me" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart your father and I will be fine. I'm gonna miss you so much baby girl" mom said.

"I'm gonna miss you too momma" I said.

I gave her a hug. My tears started to fall. This really is my first time I'm going to be so far away from them and away from them for so long. we let go. Mom wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Don't cry sweetie it'll be ok. I love you so much" she said holding back her tears.

"Love you too mom" I said and gave her another hug.

"Dads inside" she said.

"Ok" I said.

I walked inside. dad was in the hall by my door. I walked over to him.

"This is the first time in 19 years this rooms been empty" he said.

"I know" I said.

"You're going to do great I know it. my Sophia never gives up" he said.

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked.

"Yes. But promise me you'll always be my little girl" he said.

"Till the end of the line" I said.

"I love you so much my Sophia" he said.

"I love you to my soldier" I said.

I gave him a hug. I started crying again. He's always been there for everything. Leaving him is the hardest thing in the world.

"You had to leave me sometime sweetie" he said.

"I know I wish you could be mine forever" I said.

"I wish I could too. But I'm always there" he said.

We let go and he kissed my head and I kissed his cheek. We walked outside. I said good bye one last time then me and Marcus got in the car. He started to drive away. I watched as my house and parents slowly disappeared. A tear left my eye when he turned the corner. I was off and way on my own.

The End