Chapter 33

Sophia's POV

"Sophia there's some thing I need to tell you" dad said.

"What is it dad" I asked.

"I'm going to take you somewhere so get dressed" he said.

"Ok" I said. I could tell he was hiding something. But he wouldn't lie, he never lies. I just got dressed. I put on a shirt I made for school for hero day with my dads shield on it and a pair of skinny jeans. I walked back out and my dad had a pair of fake glasses on and a hoodie and jeans. I defiantly knew something was up. There was a knock on the door and Bucky walked in. He was dressed almost the same as my dad.

"What in the world is going on" I said.

"You'll see" Bucky said.

"I sure hope so" I said.

"Ready to go" mom said. She was in a hooded vest and a black long sleeved shirt with skinny jeans.

"This is just getting weirder and weirder" I said.

"Come on let's just go" dad said.

We all got in the car and drove to a big building. It looked like a museum. We got out and walked in to the building. I was right it was a museum. But there was a bunch of pictures of dad and Bucky everywhere.

"What is this place" I asked.

"It kind of explains what I needed to tell you" dad replied.

We walked through and there was pictures and costumes and medals everywhere. Then there was a girl on the screen talking about dad. I walked through there and there was a giant glass thing that said Bucky died.

"What in the world is going on" I said. I felt like I was going to faint. I just rode in a car with Bucky he's not dead. I walked back in the screening room. There was a plane going in the water and dad was in it. I fell to the grown.

"Are you ok miss" a guy said behind me.

"Did Steve Rogers die" I asked.

"Well he was frozen in ice for 70 years then found and unfroze. But the world thought he was died. You really didn't know that?" he said.

"Oh my goodness" I said and ran out of the building.

Steve's POV

I saw Sophia run out the door and I followed her. She was running down the street. I caught up to her at the end of the road and picked her up by the waste.

"What in the world are you doing" I yelled.

"70 year! You where in ice for 70 years! And Bucky died! Who was the girl on the screen! Why didn't you tell me! 70 years, 70 I think I'm gonna be sick" she yelled.

"Ok calm down take a deep breathe" I said.

"Why didn't you tell you me you where in ice for all that time" she said.

"Ok your mom and I waited to tell you for fear you would freak out" I said.

"I am freaking out" she yelled.

"I can see that" I said.

"What year did you go down" she asked.

"1945 (sorry if that's wrong)" I replied.

"Who old are you" she asked.

"105" I said.

"Who's was the girl on the screen that said she loved you" she asked.

"Peggy Carter my girlfriend back in the 1940's" I replied.

"Is she still alive" said asked.

"No she died 7 years ago today" I said.

Natasha's POV

"What's going on is she ok" I asked running up to Steve and Sophia.

"No I'm not I'm freaking out I'm, I'm" Sophia said then broke down in tears and ran to me.

"Shh calm down sweet heart" I said trying to comfort her.

"I though dad never lies" she said.

"He wasn't lying he was just keeping her past to himself" I replied.

"I thought dad doesn't keep thing to himself" she said.

Steve walked over and picked up Sophia. I rubbed her back to calm her down.

"I don't understand was my whole life was based off of something fake" she asked.

"No, no it wasn't babe it was just away for me to protect you from the pain of my past" he said.

"But I want to know your past" she replied.

"Then we have anther stop to make" he said.

Steve gave me Sophia who was still crying a little. I wake into the museum and got Bucky. We got in the car and I set Sophia on Bucky's lap. We drove off.

"Steve where are we going" I asked.

"She wants to know about my past. I thought instead of trying to explain it to her why not show it to her" he said.

And at that moment I knew where we were going.