Chapter 31

Steve's POV

Sophia collapsed on me. I moved her off and got a drink. Then Sam ran up to up.

"Is.... she.... ok" he said in between breathes.

"Yea just tired she'll snap out of it soon" I said.

He nodded and got a drink. I looked down and Sophia got up.

"Great run you guys" she said.

"How do you run so fast to past me and your dad" Sam said.

"One. I'm a 7 year old kid Two. I'm full of energy Three. I got my dads agility" she said.

"Wait did you eat chocolate before we got here" I asked her.

"I may or may not have got one of the Hersey bars from the cabinet" she said.

"That explains it" Sam said.

"Come on there girl lets get you to school" I said and put her over my shoulder.

"Bye Sam" she said.

"Bye" he replied.

"I'm tired now" she said and her head hot my back.

I put her in the car and drove her to the school. When we got there she woke up and got her stuff from the trunk.

"Where's my hug" I said. She run up and hugged me. "Take the bus home ok"

"Kk love you" she said and ran up the stairs to the school and I drove home.
__________________________

A/N: Hey! I think your going to like the next chapter! At least I hope you will. It's going to be interesting! Stay awesome and thank for 1k reads! It means a lot to me.