Chapter 9

Steve's POV

I woke up late. I looked at the clock 9:45. Natasha wasn't in the bed I got up to look for her. She wasn't in the baby's room, kitchen, living room. I looked at the fridge and there was a note.

To Steve

Went out and left at 7 if I'm not back by 9 come look for me

Love Natasha

I read it and grabbed my coat. I drove in the car and found her sitting on a park bench. I got out and sat next to her.

"Got my note" she asked.

"Yeah are you ok" I replied.

"Yes I'm fine I felt helpless I haven't left the house in a month and I want some air" she said.

"Ok let's go to the house" I said.

"Let's go for a drive" she replied.

"Whatever you want" I said.

Natasha's POV

We got to the car and drove around. When we got to the house I still didn't want to be there. We sat on the porch for awhile.

"Are you sure your ok angel" Steve asked.

"I don't know. I mean I know it's not the baby or anything I just don't know" I said.

"You don't have to its ok" he said.

I leaned in to him and he rubbed my back. I almost fell asleep when Pepper came running over.

"Not to worry you but Tony's gone missing" she said.

"Have you had anyone help you look" Steve asked.

"Oh yes Bruce and Clint are out looking. You don't have to help but I wanted to let you know. If you see him call me" she said.

"Steve stay here with me please" I said still half asleep.

"Bye" Pepper yelled run off.

"Come on let's go in" Steve said.

I nodded. He cared me in and placed my on the couch. Then popped in a movie and sat down next to me. He put his are around me and fell asleep.