Chapter 4

Two days later

Steve's POV

It was time for the wedding. Natasha looked like an angel. We said are I do's and sealed it with a kiss. It was probably the best day of my life. After it was over I carried Natasha out to are limo and we set off for are honeymoon in Hawaii. We stayed there for three weeks.When we got home after 3 weeks we went straight to bed and I had a dream more like a night mare.

Dream

I was in a dark room. There was one door on the ceiling. Then someone dropped down from the door. It was Red Skull.

"You know why no one can remember the death of me?" he asked "Because you never did."

"Get out of my head Skull," I shouted.

"Oh you think it's going to be that easy?" he replied.

I ran to fight him. But I went right through him.

"What's happening," I asked.

"It's a dream Captain, you can't even touch me," he replied.

Then he vanished.

End of dream

I woke up and got out of bed, carful to not wake Natasha. I went in the next room. Natasha doesn't know but I have my punching bags up there. I started wrapping my hands and punched my anger out. Memory's flowed throw my mind like a slide show. It was painful to remember but I couldn't stop.

Natasha's POV

I woke up and Steve wasn't in the bed. I could hear a crash in the next room. I jumped out of bed. I opened the door and found punching bags on the floor and Steve crying next to them.

"What happened in here?" I asked.

"You don't want to know," he said.

"Yes I do. I thought you weren't doing to do this anymore," I said.

"I couldn't help it!" he screamed and continued to cry.

"Is there something I need to know," I said and walked over to him.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

"Come back to bed, we can talk about it in the morning," I said.

He nodded and got up. I kissed his cheek and went back to bed.