Chapter 6

One year later

Steve's POV

For the past year I haven't had those nightmares anymore. Natasha has been weak the past few days. She won't let me take her to the doctor. I'm nervous for her, she's never been this weak. Three days later she past out and I rushed her to the hospital. They would let me go back there with her so I had to wait. I got a call from Jane asking if we could watch Dylan and I told her what happened. She said she would come down later after she finish what she had planned. Thor was up in Asgard for two weeks. A couple hours later the doctor said I could go and see her.

Natasha's POV

Steve came rushing back to see me.

"What did the doctor say," he asked.

"He should come back with the results later. Don't worry I'm sure it's nothing," I said.

"You had me scared," he said.

"Sorry I didn't let you take me earlier," I said.

"Hey, it's not your fault," he said and grabbed my hand.

Then his phone rang. He walked out of the room. I felt weak again. I almost blacked out when he walked back in. He grabbed my hand and I did my best to stay awake. Then the doctor came in and gave Steve the results an left. I don't know why he didn't tell us. Steve opened it.

Steve's POV

I opened the folder. There where pictures and a note.

"Your pregnant," I said.

"I am," she replied.

"Look," I said and showed her the folder.

She smiled and I gave her a kiss.

"See I told you I was fine," she said.

"I knew you were," I said.

Jane walked in.

"Hey is everything ok?" she asked.

We smiled and handed her the folder. 

"Everything's better then ok" I said.

"Congrats guys! I'm so happy for you," she said and gave me and Natasha a hug.

The doctor let us out and said she might still be weak for the next day or so but not to worry about it. We thanked him and went home.