Chapter 51

One week later

Natasha's POV

I walked out of the house to pick up Sophie from school. As I started the car I saw something moving in the back seat. I pulled my emergency gun out of my purse and turned around and aimed it at the thing moving.

"Who are you" I shouted.

"I though you didn't carry guns anymore" I heard a all to familiar voice say.

"Fury what in the world are you doing in the back seat of my car" I said.

"Drive and I'll talk" he said.

"What ever" I mumbled and backed out of the driveway.

"So care to explain" I said.

"Thor got a visit from a all to familiar enemy of ours" he said.

"Loki. I thought he was locked in the Asgard prison" I said.

"Some how he got out. Thor said that he didn't acted strange or like he wanted to kill anyone" he said.

"Then why did you get in my car" I said.

"Just to warn you. I don't trust Loki and neither should you Natasha" he said.
I pulled over to a gas station and parked the car.

"Thanks for the warning but I need to get my daughter from school and I don't need you in the backseat of the car when I do. Call if you need anything" I said.

"Keep an Eye out Natasha and tell Steve" he said then got out of the car.

I drove the rest of the way to Sophia's school.