Chapter 24

Natasha's POV

I walked to Sophia's room and before I got there she ran past me. She went to the spare bedroom and locked the door behind her. I walked into her room and found Steve.

"What happened" I asked.

"Are we making the right disunion not telling her" he replied.

"I mean it's your disunion. Why are you second guessing this, what she do" I asked.

"She called Fiery" he replied.

"What?! How did she even get his number" I said.

"She must have gotten it of one of our phones" he replied.

"Well then I think we should tell her. If she call Fiery who knows who she'll call next" I said.

"Right, let's tell her" he said getting up.

"I think that might be a little hard" I replied.

"Why" he asked.

"She locked herself in the spare bedroom" I replied.

He sighed deeply as we walked to the door of the spare bedroom.

Sophia's POV

I laid on my back stretched out on the bed. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Sophia please open the door. We need to talk to you" mommy yell through the door.

"No just go away!" I yelled.

"Sweetie we really need to talk to you" daddy yelled.

"Why? So you can tell me how bad he is and I need to trust what you say" I said crying.

"Sophia we where wrong. We should have told you before. We where just nerves to tell you" mommy said.

I wiped my tears away and opened the door. Daddy grabbed me in his arms and set me on the bed with him and mommy.

"Sophia, Red Skull is one of the villains your mom and I fought. He's played with my head before. He's one of the villains that was the hardest to kill. Before you where born he took me and all the guys from the Avengers and mom and all the rest of the lady's saved us. But we killed him then so you have nothing to worry about" daddy said.

"But in my dreams he says 'No matter how much your mommy and daddy think I'm dead I'm not you can't kill the Red Skull' then he laughs and throws some sharp object at me and I wake up screaming" I said.

"It's ok sweetie. He is just a big bully" mommy said.