Chapter 2

Steve's POV
Jane had invited us over for lunch. We walk through the gate and they came to greet us.

"Congratulations sir, you picked a great one," Thor said.

"Thank you," I said.

"How's wedding preparations going? Trust me we know how hard that can be," Jane said.

"Fine nothing to big has been confirmed. We are going to look for a venue tonight and clothes shopping tomorrow," Natasha said.

"And I don't look forward to clothes shopping," I said.

They laughed, "I wasn't a big fan of it either. Jane probably had me try on 30 different tuxes," Thor said.

"No I didn't," Jane said,"Well come on in lunch is on the table. Ignore the mess Dylan's been a hand full."

"No worries," Natasha said.

We walked in to there house and sat down at the table.

Natasha's POV

"I hope tuna fish sandwiches are fine. That's real the only thing I have besides baby food," Jane said.

"It's wonderful Jane," I said.

She put them out and we all took one. We continued to talk about the wedding and engagement. 

"I heard that Tony and Pepper are finally getting married," Jane said.

"Really that's interesting" Steve said.

"Yeah it was all over his blog a week ago," Thor said.

"Blog? Well they don't live to far from us maybe we could drop in after we're done," Steve said.

"That's fine with me," I said.

We stay anther half an hour or so and left. We walked down to Tony's house. When we got there Pepper was in the front porch looking at something.

"Are you ok?" Steve asked.

"Me? Ya I'm fine," she said.

"Where's Tony?" I asked.

"Out of town on a business trip." she said, "We just got married and he left me."

"It's ok. What's in your hand?" I said.

"I think there's something wrong and I don't want to go any where with out him," she said.

"Did you get a hold of Tony?" Steve asked.

"No and what's in my hand is a cellphone. I've called texted and emailed he won't answer," she said.

"Hang on," Steve said.

"He's going to call Tony," I said.

He walked back and handed her the phone.

"Why didn't he answer before?" I asked him.

"He just got out of his meeting and saw her messages," he replied.

"Here you go," she said and handed Steve back his phone. "He's going to be home tonight."

"Ok see you later Pepper," I said.

We walked back to the house and started looking for venues for the wedding.