Chapter 10

Steve's POV

When she fell asleep I brought her to the bed and laid her down. I looked at my watch and read 11:25. It was time for a nap I suppose. I crawled in to the bed and fell asleep.

Dream

I was back in that room. Memories flashing on the wall. But one wall had the face of Red Skull. He was laughing at the sight if my pain.

"What do you want" I shouted.

"You to feel pain and horror. That every moment your worried about what to do next. Terrified that one moment everything and everyone you love with be taken away from you" he replied.

"NO" I shout and punched the wall.

"Look at you so desperate to save her" he said.

"I'll protectorate her with my life" I yelled.

"Good to know" he said.

End of dream

I woke up

"Natasha" I shouted.

"I'm right her what's wrong" she said.

I picked her up and sat her in my lap. "I have know idea" I said.

"Ok your fine calm down" she said and kissed me.

"Thanks angel. Now do you want some lunch" I said.

"Sure" she replied.

Natasha's POV

He sat me down and I got up. We went to the kitchen. We cooked Mac and cheese. When we finished there was a knock on the door. Steve went and got it. I looked and it was Jane. She walked in.

"Sorry not to interrupt" she said.

"No your fine" I said.

"Everything ok" Steve asked.

"Not really. Tony is still missing and now Thor's gone too" she said.

"I'll help look for him" he said.

"Thank you" she said.

"Nat I will be home later" he said.

"No I'll come with you" I said. I really didn't want to be alone.

"Ok will take the car and drive around" he said. "Let's get going."

We drove around for hours and looked everywhere. There was know sign of Thor or Tony. We called Jane and told her the new. She said we could go home. So we turned around and went. We heated up the rest of the macaroni and went to bed. While I was sleeping I heard a voice say 'he's next.'