Chapter 15

Monday morning came too fast for me and my friends. I woke up to my alarm belting out one of the famous tunes from 5 Seconds of Summer, Amnesia at 6:15am. I grabbed my underwear, vest top, trackies, hair dryer, hair straighteners and hair curlers. I went into my onsweet brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower. I was out in record time which was 5 minutes. When I got out of the shower I put on my clothes, blow dryed my hair, I then straightened half of it and curl the rest of my hair with curlers. I finally applied my prima and foundation and filled my eyebrows in with eyebrow powder to give them a more defined shape than pencil. I’ve found from experience that the powder is better for my shape and the way I like them to be shaped then pencil, dyed or tinted.  By know it was roughly 6:30am. I headed to where the boys were sleeping, woke them up and headed back to my room to wake the girls up. A few minutes after checking my phone and reply to text messages of my parents to say they would be home late, be careful at school, take it easy for today and tomorrow and see them roughly around 8:30pm tonight. I plugged my phone in and went round all the girls, stirring them awake and I then blasted teenage dream by Katy perry, simply because that was the first song that came upon my phone. When everyone was up and showered, dressed, makeup or done there hair I went back into the bathroom and completed my final makeup which was simply concelear, waterproof mascara and nude lipstick for my signature look. The gals had tied the sleeping arrangements out and put them away, laid their school uniform out with school bags next to them and sleepover bags underneath their school bags.

"Shit!" I screamed. "It's only you two. Thank God."

"Well I'm sorry but I'm not waking joe up anymore."Michael stated leaning on the door handle of the door looking directly at me.

"Why not M?"

"Why ever the hell not? Does this answer your question." Michael turned his head to the side, so I could see his cheek had a big red,fresh might I add, slap mark with a scratch down the middle showing the scratch was about to bleed.

"Come here Michael,"I started waving my hand for him to come closer."let's get you cleaned up. Girls go down and start making breakfast while I sort Michael out, take joe with you."I told the girls.

******10 minutes later******

"Thanks Bebe."Michael said as I stood back as I admired the amazing job I had done. I had stopped the scratch bleeding, chilled the red mark, left it to settle, put cream on the scratch and covered it up with light,skin healthy makeup for scratches, blotches and things along those lines.

"Come on let got get breakfast."I shouted at them, "I'll meet you down there in 5 minutes"

"Ok, do want me to lift something out for you or not?" Michael said making his way out of my bedroom and towards the stairs.

"Thanks but no thank you."

"See you down there!" Michael shouted from the top of the stairs.

I got dressed but before I did, I wrote an email back to the boys to say thanks you and all that shit. I got dressed and packed my bag with the essentials; pencil case, ruler, planner, note pad, any school books I have, oh yeah and my razor just in case. I grabbed shoes, slipped them on and finally flattened my white shirt, tartan pencil skirt and jumper down. I finally grabbed my bag and went down stair and put my bag by the front door. I walked into the kitchen to see every one stood round the island with phones plugged in sockets, eating cereal or toast and giggling away at something on of them had said.       "Hey guys your finished eating so go and get changed and I'll tidy up here."I explained shooing them out the kitchen so I could tidy up.