Chapter 9 -

Chapter 9

'Oh my God, I feel so sorry for you, but don't worry I would have done the same thing if my brother did that !' Katniss told me.' Right let's do something while we are waiting for a reply from our parents. Have we thought of a movie that we could watch?' 

'Yeah we have a couple, don't we girls.' Stella said getting 'mmm's' in reply.' we could watch 21 Jump street, 22 jump street, bad neighbours, Tammy, dear john, that's it.'

'Ok how about Tammy, Dear john, 21 jump street, 22 jump street, bad neighbours and a john bishop live DVD to finish it off with.' I suggested 

'yeah' they all said at the same time.

Right pass me all the DVDs we are watching from the case beside my beside table please one of you.' I said getting up to go to the TV and start putting the TV getting it set up for the first DVD to be put in. 

'Here ya go there all in order of how we're going to watch them Bebe.' Someone said while putting them on the desk next to the TV.

I grabbed the Tammy DVD, placed it in the DVD slot, grabbed the remotes and sat on the bed again.'i'll just fast forward the adverts get us going through the DVD's faster wont it.' I said starting to fast forward the ads.i was just about to press play when my mum shouted of me. 'Hang on a min girls be right back don't press play well I'm just gonna take the remote with me knowing Stella's here' I finished opening the door and closing the doors with laughs and yeah's coming through the wood door. 

'Yes mum'

'Bebe had replies from their parents and they have all said yes, cos they weren't going to be doing anything that weekend. and teas ready so get your friends, brother and his friends.' 

'ok mum be right back'

as I was about to open the door I hear I think it was Laulau saying ' Look guys I don't know what to do I have a massive crush on Zac, and I'm not supposed to I don't know what to do.'

I opened the door saying, ' well you know you could always tell him ya know he has crush on you to but yeah I didn't say that or you didn't that from me either if he asks where you heard that from. he's only dating other girls because he thinks he doesn't have chance with you and you hate his guts but yeah ill sort him and you out subtly unlike you Laulau trust me on this last thing ok, anyway tea's ready meet you down there I just gotta get Zac and his friends but before you say anything I will speak to Zac, you can't speak to him until I give you the thumbs up ok!' I said moving people out of the bedroom and down the stairs.'Zac I'm coming in know you better be decent. ZZZZZAAAACCCCC.

'What Bebe' 

'I said I'm coming in so you better be decent!' I shouted back at him

'ok come in now'

'ok' I said opening the door.' hi there people I don't know, wait cath is that you cath.' I said 

'yes it is Bebe, nice seeing you again.'

'who are you seeing cath out of these 'sexy beasts'?' I questioned

'I'm seeing Zac actually, madly in love with him actually.'

'well that's brill cath and ZAC.' I said threw gritted teeth while staring at Zac with anger in my eyes that only he knows.' Well just wanted to let you know that tea is ready' as soon as I said that everyone was out of room and fighting to get down the stairs except Zac.

'What's the matter B, your never mad with me and especially with my girlfriends?' Zac questioned 

' Cath how do you not who she is from when I was in year 3 to know Zac. how could you !, I trusted you I don't know how I can ever trust you again and oh by the way Laulau does fancy you so go ask her out pleas put her mind at rest!' I said storming out the room I ran down the stairs as fast I could in to the back garden grabbed a plate placed what I wanted to eat on my plate and ran to the shed ignoring my brother calling after me to stop and tell him what I meant.